The X-Files

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LOWRYD3R, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Man i am totally addicted to the X-files just now, agent Scully and Moulder kicking E.T's asses. Just wondering if anyone else watches this?
    Also Dana Scully is FIT right? Ive had this discussion with my flatmate loads ha, she insists she is not hot and i TOTALLY disagree. Hottest piece of ass on the F.B.I in my opinion :p

2. X-Files was an amazing show, and yes... Scully was hot. :cool:

Didn't care for the films, though.

Mad TV did a great parody on the show, back in the day: xxxfiles Mad-tv - YouTube :smoke:

3. I love the X-Files! I love Cancer Man, and the episode that revolved around his past is one of my favorite episodes. I also really love the non-alien episodes, because I'm afraid of aliens. :C

4. I watched it every week, from start to finish, as it aired. And I liked it at the time. But, I really don't care to see any of it ever again, at all.

5. loved watching it at night when i was a kid

6. I've started watching the show on Netflix. I'm on S1 E21 at the moment.

Scully is a babe. Those lips... Compared to Mulder she looks like a Hobbit, though :D

7. Scully's lips are the greatest things to appear on television. I want that woman...

This thread doesn't get enough action. We need to organise and keep the love alive.

8. #8 Twistedweather, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Legendary series!!!  
    any science fiction fan who has not seen this GO NOW and check it out  :smoke:

unfortunately imo  it loss its magic after the 6th season.....was hit n miss after that.  8th and 9th season was abysmal

Vancouver BC was a perfect  place to film the show!
    had a crush on Scully....she was a red hot momma!  :ey:

9. X-Files are great.  Been watching alot on netflix.  Just saw the 'Home' episode. wtf haha.

10. back a couple years ago i watched all they had on netflix.

i fucking love the x-files. i've had a couple of dreams that were basically x-files episodes of my own creation.

11. one of the best tv shows ever

12. #12 Nash92, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    The X-Files is one of my all time favorite shows, and one of the greatest to appear on television to date. I own the box set of DVDs, and I've watched them front to back at least 3 times. I'm now once again almost through season 1, this show never gets old! :smoke:

13. Still haven't watched all episode. But I still prefer the films. And I hate the monster of the week episodes so ya I know I'm in the minority. I really hope they do end up going through with making a 3rd film. One more like the first hopefully. 

14. I also hope the third film is more like the first. But I need to re-watch the second one cause I recently bought it to complete the collection.

15. I love this show. Every now and again I go through the seasons on DVD. There are a few of the episodes that stand out to me and I love, but Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose is probably my favourite off the top of my head. Brilliant episode IMO!

16. really like it a lot. the cases are amazing and they seems very realistic to me what make my fear more. 
    miss this show very much now.

17. I watched Dreamland and Dreamland II earlier. I love the wardrobe mirror dance scene. Great episodes

18. Tonight 10 pm

so fuckin hyped

19. New season?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. o yah

I think theres only gonna be like 6 episodes.