The worst you've ever had the munchies?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Appocolyptik, Jan 20, 2008.

1. A week and a half ago I had a smoke out with my mate and watched Extras series 2, it was hilarious. What wasn't hilarious was the INSANE amount of food I ate because I was ravaged by the munchies. Like, literally, I felt like a starving Ethiopian that hadn't eaten a single bite in over a century. I couldn't stop the tons of edible substances entering my mouth and plunging into my stomache.

I watched Spirited Away in Japenese and it made me SO hungry. The scene where the parents turn into pigs because they eat so much ravaged me, I just couldn't stop going to the freezer and emptying it's contents. My Mum made a big eking Duck for me, her and my sister and I ate over half of it, I'm not even kidding I tore it apart to get every ounce of meat off it I could. I then ate some plumb pudding, loads of chocolate, crips,s apples, 5 ice lollies, biscuits and cakes. I was a machine.

I can't control the munchies anymore, they just dominate me and turn me into a pig.

2. i eat a normal amount of food when im high.
    when im not high i dont eat at all.

3. same here, I wish they would prescribe mary jane for that.

Wait, isn't that Anorexia nervosa?

4. i had 4 vitamin water and 3 big bags of chips yesterday. i drank so much that when i moved i could hear the water moving

5. maybe in a subliminal form
    i just dont get hungry unless im high. i hardly ever eat sober unless i make myself eat something anyway.

6. Now keep in mind that I am someone who doesnt eat a lot of food, I usually cant finish a normal sized pancake.
    Munchie records:
    3/4 of a large pizza
    or
    1/2 a pizza
    large bowl of cereal
    couple cups of something to drink
    or
    2 bowls of smores (which is 3marshmallows couple handfuls of choc. chips and crumbled graham crackers tossed in a microwave for 45 sec.)
    2 giant glasses of milk
    normal sized dinner

This might not seem like a lot to most of you but my friends always find it hilarious cause normally they call me anorexic (im not, just small appetite). Actually whenever im not eating enough, ive found smoking is the best medicine

7. Yea after I go on a long streak of smoking weed everyday I have trouble stomaching food sober. I think my record is like 6 bowls of oatmeal crisp cause that was the only stuff in the house.

8. I was so hungry and took a bite of raw bacon once. :eek: