Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The worst weed you've ever smoked Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepHits, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I got whats called black grass from a friend for free it was so terrible. I had about a gram of dry, crumbly BROWN weed with like 12 seeds and a huge stem through it, it tasted like burnt paper and resin and i got a headache and a little, just a little spaced out but not even really considered high. fuck that lol. :confused:

2. Well thats weird, black grass just sounds like it would be the shit...:rolleyes:

3. Spent about a month in the Azores and bought bud there. It was absolutely terrible. I'm pretty convinced it was dried up marijuana leaves not buds, and it tasted like shrimp from being stored on a boat. After that I smoked hash the rest of the time I was there which was pretty damn enjoyable.

4. I once bought 4g's of schwag from this dude for 20 bucks when i first started, so far it has been the worst weed I've ever had. It was all brown and shit, but hey, it got me high.

5. Lol, i feel ya, iv had the shittiest looking/tasting weed and zoned out hard freaking core for hours lmao :smoke:

6. I was picking up from a regular guy of mine last yer sometime and was expecting some real good kush. Got the bag and it looked ok from outside of the back and there was a decent smell to it, although faint. I got the nugs out to roll something up and I noticed all this green powder falling off when I broke the nugs apart. It freaked me out but I kept breaking em apart to try and figure out what the powder was. It was almost the same color green as the nugs too. Well me and my buddy scrapped up the powder and packed a bowl of it. Man it tasted awful...got a headach from it. Im thinking maybe it was some old ass shake from when this dude first got the nugs. Only weird thing is that there was so much. Oh well...now I know never to buy from that kid.

7. Headache? hmmm, dry weed with old weakened THC will do that, like smoking bud with no THC, so your just inhaling straight plant material for no reason lmao

8. I got some shit once from these girls that I drove to go pickup. They got 6gs for $40 and it was awful. I got a head ache, and ithaca were so many stems it was hard to keep cherried. I had a panic attack after 3 hits, it was bad.

9. I bought from a friend's dad once - he grows and is super old school about it. I don't know anything about how he grows, but it just didn't taste good when you smoked it. Got you plenty high, but I hated the taste so much I wound up giving it away to someone else.

• Like Like x 1
  10. total mind fuck here....Right now I have a half-zip of the worst looking weed i've ever seen in my life (brown, dark-dark green specs, no pistols(hairs)) but LOL it isn't half bad...a .5 joint gives me a nice buzz.... dunkkkkkkkkkkkkko LOL

11. #11 stayhungry, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    Hahah well at least i got the worst weed I smoked for free!

It was about a half gram of what my friends called "King City Kush"

it was just horrible.

I was at a rave here in l.a was feeling on top of the world and my friend gave me some during the rave, i was excited since I would have an easy time sleeping after I smoked when I got home.

lets just say it didn't help me sleep and ummmm tasted like shit, gave me a headache as well, I threw it out.

I told those guys the next day that weed was not kush and it was terrible. They said it was great it was just because the guy had it in his pocket all day...... yeah right.....:rolleyes:

12. One time I got 8 g's of brown weed for 40. My dealer had to sell the dirt weed first before he got the good. So I decided to help him out and buy it. It was so bad, tasted awful and I didn't feel much. But it was worth it 2 days later when he hooked me up with a fat sack of dank.