The Worst Ways to Break Up

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TokeBunny, Apr 4, 2009.

1. #1 TokeBunny, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    Let's make a list! They can be quick, jokes or stories, or anything else you can think of. Tell us about your worst, or funniest, breakup, or one you've heard of.

Leaving without saying you're broken up. Just kissing them goodbye and walking out, never to see them again.

Text message/myspace PM/instant messenger

2. during sex would be a pretty skeezy way to end it imo. haha. i don't think doing it over a text message or myspace message is too bad :)
    could just be me though

3. if you're found cheating on him (in the act)

or vice versa ^

or by text message, thats the worst.

4. I have some stories:

First girlfriend (8th-9th grade) broke up with me over AIM.

Second Girlfriend: Signed onto AIM and was talking to one of her friends who was supposed to be with my girlfriend (girls night at the movies type thing). Instead she was at the movies with another guy. After I called her and told her it was over, she ended up dating him for a couple weeks.

Third Girlfriend broke up with me at a high school dance right as I pulled up into the parking spot. Then proceeded to go inside and start dancing with the guy she had had a crush on, right in front of me.

Fourth girlfriend broke up with me over facebook, she had been cheating on me though.

Fifth girlfriend: Long distance sucks but we managed to break up and have fun together as friends. Lots of crying but it was really special. We still talk on the phone and text to this day.

5. damn peppie, some bad luck you have had.

but worst is definately myspace or facebook

6. 4 1/2 years and ends it over the phone.

7. oh i have a good one.

my friend and her boyfriend were hanging out one day and i was talking to them on aim... then my friend (i'll call her M) left the room and he started telling me how it wasn't working out (OVER AIM!) and that he might have to break up with her. then M signed onto another computer to ask me what he was saying, and i explained to her. he then told ME via AIM that he was leaving and to please tell M that it was over between them.
    soo basically.. M's boyfriend broke up with her through ME on instant messanger.

8. what about a suicidal bitch that was irratinal nd u had to hold her down to calm her down, nd next day threatens to call the cops on you??? fuck that i should of just called the mental ward a long time ago. since she threaten me with that even though shed go away i said fuck that, i havent talked to her since, saw her round a couple times

9. wow xxowl, that's pretty low of him. That must have sucked to be in the middle of that.

10. When my girlfriend broke up with me, she told me to get tested because she thought that the guy she was fucking might have something...

Thank God that test came back fine.

11. i had this annoying ass bosnian girlfriend that disrespected me and told everyone my business so one day she called me bitching and all i said was "bitch, youre killing my buzz, leave me the fuck alone, its over." and hung up on her, never picked up the phone on her again.

12. thats some fucked up shit.

13. 3 1/2 years
    we were basically best friends
    boy leaves for college
    gets wasted
    makes out with a chick on our anniversary, tells me about it a day later because he didn't wanna ruin our anniversary.
    breaks up with me later.
    and continues to hook up with the same chick AND calls her his new bff.

14. Ye gods, that sucks...

15. I fuckin hate it when the get suicidal.

16. indeed it does.
    he still called me his 'best friend' after that too and still wanted to be friends with me.
    basically do everything we did but not call it dating.
    and have her around too.
    so i was like HELL NAHHH SON

17. a girl broke up with me once but we kept the sex life goin' a bit for a while, while this was going on, she thought we were goin' to get back together, what she didn't know was i was workin' on gettin with one of the hottest girls in the school....she gave me a phone call one day to hook up and i was like "oh sorry, me and **** are chillin right now i can't come over" she was heart broken, it was some great revenge and now me and **** have been goin out for 2 years and we should be movin' in together in the near future :hello:

-just a happier side of gettin' broken up with! :D

18. I always attract the freaks too. It fucking sucks.

19. Same here, 1.5year.
    How the fuck can you even do something like that

20. ya but at least most of the freaks r great in bed