The worst terrorist organization in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by e_to_the_x, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I'd argue they are worst than Al Qaeda, Hamas, or any other terrorist organization in the US. They are known as the DEA aka Drug Enforcment Agency.

2. I'd have to go with the CIA.

3. I would have to argue the bush administration....
    but CIA is a close second

4. yeah that's very true. The CIA is also a piece of shit who tries to poison minorities by introducing Crack Cocaine into the inner cities in order to fund nation buildilng to fight teh commiez

5. Id go with the WHOLE GOVERNMENT BODY...its all so fucked up.

6. ^^this is true, but i think we were trying to narrow it down...

7. DEA is the worst domestic terrorist.

CIA handles the MSM propaganda machine, but they carry out most of their crimes in foreign countries. (I think, lol)

8. the church.

not one in particular. all of them.

9. Sorry from personal experiances i would have to say the I.R.S.

10. There is only 1 worthy contender called P.E.T.A

11. Everyone always forgets the mafias.

12. Yea, that little church down the road from me that runs the homeless shelter and soup kitchen, and donates winter coats and Xmas gifts for kids... fuckers are always pulling blood thirsty shit like that.:rolleyes:

Not everyone that believes in god nor is every church a bunch of fundamentalist wackos, just as not every Muslim is a terrorist. Not every pot smoker is an asshole who blows hits into their young child's face, but that's the ones you seen and hear about and that's what people associate when they think of weed. Its actually only small percentages of those populations. :wave:

13. QFT

I'd have to go with the founders of crack cocaine.

14. #14 Penelope420, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    And not everyone who works for the IRS, DEA, CIA is the second coming of Bin Laden either. :rolleyes:

BTW, I'm not talking about fundamentalist wackos, or the extreme ends of religion.

I'm talking about the more subtle ways in which christianity has spread bigotry, hate and divisiveness for thousands of years.

They've been a lot more damaging to the world then you having to pay your fucking taxes.

15. what the fuck are you talking about? It's funny how people always say this shit about Christianity but never any other religion. What are some examples...

16. oh jesus, nevermind.

It's the government. They are the terrorists. CIA/FBI/DEA... they are ALL THE SAME MAN, and they are all out to get us all.

Is that more GC appropriate?

:rolleyes:

17. true, but Chirstianity did do it best don't you agree. isn't it the biggest of the bunch?

and for the op. full governement body ftw

18. You guys are forgetting the NSA.. who knows all the crazy shit they've orchestrated in the past, and what they probably know now..

19. neo-conservatives.

20. illegal immigrants are the worst terrorists