The Worst Part of Breaking Up Is...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J_Dawg, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Not understanding why and wondering what you did wrong. Wondering if you
    were too clingy all the time. Missing the way she made you smile & laugh as
    well as even missing the old silly arguments you had. Wondering what you
    could have done to stay with that person and wishing that everything had
    worked out. Blaming yourself for everything that went wrong even though you
    know that it wasn't you're fault. Hating yourself for not being good enough
    for her and realizing that she didn't treat you right at all and that you
    tried treating her right all the time...that hurts a lot.

2. ...Folgers in your cup

Just kidding, keep your chin up

3. Some people just aren't meant for each other dude. It is personal, but nothing to fret over because some people ARE meant for each other. You'll find her, just go have some fun.

4. i think the worst part of breaking up is the search for more fish tacos...

5. win.

:smoking:

6. ... realizing you have been dating a psycho. You might not realize this for a little bit, but eventually you'll see it.

7. the truth...happens to me everytime lol...your gonna look back and say "holyfuckinshit why didnt i just hit and quit!!!"

8. Omg OP get out of my head! Same shit happened to me when I got dumped :(

9. When she has your laptop and lives quite a ways away.

10. downright truth right here brother!!!

11. Yeah...
    That too, altough I did forget too mention it.

12. the best part is getting over it

13. #14 Deleted member 118531, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

14. Cheer up, Charlie!

There's plenty of fish in the sea. I think the idea that there's only one person out there for everybody is bullshit.

My ex kicked my ass to the cuuuuuuuuuuuurb about a month and a half ago, and for a week it was vodka and crying like a little bitch all the live long day but you know what? Who cares... I spent more than a year of my life so wrapped in up in one person that wasn't even making me that happy. Since we broke up, I've gone on some dates, gotten laid, the normal single stuff and the only thing I keep thinking is 'WTF was I doing with the fagatron2000 for so long?!'. I was missing out on so many awesome people and doing all the things I wanted to do. Companionship is nice but enjoy your single time! Stay out till whenever tha fuck you want and ogle hot chicks all you want without having to explain yourself.

Get a hobby, meet some new people, manifest all that you want in your life because a relationship will never be healthy and whole until it's two people coming together as complete individuals. Fuck the 'You complete me' bullshit-- be whole in and of yourself and watch what happens. You'll meet the next Ms. Right (or at least Ms. Right Now) when you focus on yourself and let it happen.

15. How about a $200 car key, and she is 750 miles away, and will not return calls or messages to get said key back, but knows where you live and would probably do something with it.:mad:

16. Hrm...
    when you have to see that person everyday and it makes you cry when you do (yeah, happened to me for 2 months)

and now im engaged.

So think of that bitch as a bump in the road man. Im sorry your hurt but time will heal, so cliche, but probably (most likely) will be true.

17. the worst part of breaking up is the lack of regular sex.

18. the laptop was $1600 :eek:

19. The car it goes to is worth $15,000:rolleyes:

But I know what you mean.

Time and distance definitely helps. Even in the past week I find myself thinking about her less and less and less, and interested in what shes doing less and less. Although I miss the companionship, she was definitely nutso...Can't wait to see who the next one is.