Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The worst part of being a pothead ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by win2betmore, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hey, I'm new to the forums so lemme introduce myself. I'm
    A 22 yr old college sr, drive nice fast car, bang out hot Russian chicks in sheepshead bay Brooklyn, sell used iPhones on the side, and of course love smoking jays bongs vapes all that .So anyway the worst part of being a pothead is running out of weed, fuckin hate that

2. Nah man, it's getting shit weed

3. The worst part about being a pothead is being judged/discriminated against by ignorant people who think weed kills you.

4. Paranoia for sure. But at least it's easy to handle

5. I experience no negative effects

6. nothing, i enjoy it

7. Awkward silences
    Turning introvert
    Bringing out underlying issues like skitzo, anxiety and depression
    Being judged

8. Being looked at like a serial killer when I blaze in public.

9. The worst part is that unless you're indoors, you constantly have to worry about the cops

10. being looked down upon by society and it costs a lot to smoke

11. The worst part of being a pothead is getting a tolerance

12. Stereotyping is the most annoying part. I can live without weed for a few days, but I fuckin hate the judgment that comes with the herb

13. myrtle beach is the shit man, ive vacationed out there. i love the beaches :bongin:

14. wanting to smoke right then, but having to wait. and keep having that desire to smoke a fat rip.

15. The worst part for me is the guilt I sometimes feel when I am stoned because I know I am so relaxed and chilled and happy yet friends and family who dont smoke are still getting seriously stressed out about silly pathetic little things or drinking themselves into oblivion to deal with life, yet all the answers to their problems are right here in my joint if they would only open up their tiny minds!

16. Nothing.It's just the anti-weed people or law's.

17. Thinking you are a hotter than shit hustler when you are probably just a Guido.

That is the worst.

18. completely agree with this, even both my parents think I'm some kind of junkie even though i still maintain a 3.3 gap in accounting, and shit does add up have to buy more in bulk but than smoke kore, ugh

19. having to pass random drug test. While quickfix is quite reliable it would be better to not have to deal with it

20. Running out or being dry.