Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the worst fucking weed ever.................

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by snoogans2, May 4, 2011.

1. so i have this dealer who sells mids and sometimes regs for 5 bucks a gram. however he gives me 3 gram for ten and 6 grams for 20. i usually only buy fomr this guy when im low on cash. so i bought 3 grams of this stuff from this guy and i had to grab it and get the hell out of there quickly so i didnt get chanc eto look at it. when i got it home and looked at it i realised that i had just bought the nastiest fucking weed ever. its dry and its like diarheah greenish brown colored. some parts of it are even almost black. its the nastiest taste and the harshest smoke ever. i dont think im gonna ever buy from this dude again. i just gonna give it to one of my friends for free. its that bad.

2. sounds gross. u got any pictures?

3. I know exactly what you're talking about. Tell your friend don't bother, it won't get him high, and it tastes awful.

4. Photots would be cool... Kinda sounds the it's been vapoed?

5. its nasty as hell. idk how its looks in the pics but its soo gross.

Attached Files:

6. it dont look thaaaaaaaaaaat bad....still shwag though

7. you should see the shwag my friend sells for regular price...he puts a piece of bread in his ounce bags to let the weed absorb the moisture from the bread. it smells like yeast afterwards and is impossible to bust up with anything but a coffee grinder. its dark DARK green and is super harsh smoke. but i get it free so

8. Quit yer whining.

There are people in china with no weed and they would kill for that, be thankful.

Actually, you're getting ripped the fuck off for 30 bucks I get a half, which is 14 grams. 2 bucks a gram is more like it.

9. acytually in that picture it dosent look that bad. i wish i had a better camera i took that with a web cam but belive me. its horrible if you could atually see it.

10. I've seen worse looking weed when I was in Texas once but I can't smoke "regs" anyways they just make me feel kind of stupid and not really high. I haven't even seen any in like 10 years.

11. LEARN HOW TO MAKE HASH...soo much better then smoking that crap.
    BHO or qwiso is ur friend in times like this

12. There are some pretty gross discriptions on here, nastiest weed thread ha.

13. make some hash out of it, or bho.

14. now now now, we have weed in china!

15. definately either do that ^ or just roll it up in a blunt so you wont get the natural taste as much. Seriously though, it doesn't look that bad i have absolutely seen worse bricked bud then that, im talking shwag that literally looks like poo...

16. Ya ONLY regs used to be around my area. SO glad people only sell dro now. Even though it's $20/g and $60/8th it's still way better than the Mexican brick poop weed that used to be around.

I had some shit like that before that was like BLACK. Fuckin' downtown brown, shit like crumbles into shake.

17. looks kinda moldy.. idk im bake srry though sure every seasoned toker has had there shitty pick up

18. Well you guys do have weed but the penalties of having it are far worse as you know and its usually all shwag right?

19. Didn't yo mamma ever tell you to finish your food because people are starving in china?

Same with weed man.

20. shit at least its green. i remember back in high school grabbing 7 gram 10 bags that were completly brown and smelled like wet leather lol. Smoke yo shit