The Worst Experience of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wellwhatisyouat, Oct 2, 2010.

1. marihuana killz. u r teh ub3r g0d 4 quitting.

2. truth , its just irrational thoughts, your mind fucks with you haha happens to me all the time

3. Thanks to everyone. I believe everyone is right, except for whoever said I have schizophrenia. I am completely over those feelings by the way. Even though I had NEVER thought anything like that without weed, blaming it on the drug would be stupid. Of course they were MY thoughts and probably did reveal social anxiety or something. And I guess, even though drugs should be for most people, they're not for everybody. So has anyone else experienced something similar?

And what "agenda" were you talking about newbienewton?

4. we can all try to say nice things and such.

but in the end the only person in your life that matters is you.

and if you have a hard time being you.

then shit man, youve got some hard times coming your way.

i look at it as this.

fuck it.

your you, might aswell enjoy it.

5. You have an acute anxiety disorder, possibly stemming from depression. If you don't look for help now, it's going to get worst later. I'm going through something similar, but thankfully I have a medicard and can get the right strains for me.

Trying smoking the Sativas, they might help. Compare Sativas and Indicas and see how they affect your high. Sativas are a lot more uplifting and energetic. I must confess, I only smoke Sativas because of a similar problem. We all have different body chemistry though, I hope you've done your weed research.

6. what this cannabis brotha said...

weed is supposed to make you apathetic. and man,
    have I numbed myself comfortably. comfortably numb like a badfish.

maybe if it was easier to find a girlfriend these days it wouldn't be a problem...

7. You're just a newbie smoker, everyone experiences that when they start just calm down. If you're thinking bad bout yourself then u clearly didn't smoke enough.

8. Don't blame you not being able to handle a lil paranoia on weed, get some balls and listen to all the thoughts you are having while high, you might learn a lil about yourself eh?

9. sounds like you arent too confident in yourself and you dont know who you are. Smoking weed is good for those who are secure with themselves and know who they are. You seem the opposite of that, so smoking weed can only make your emotions stronger in your beliefs. So the best solution would be to stop smoking til you find yourself then do however you please.

10. Soooo true.

I never thought of this.