Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The worst effect of Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sundar334, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Hi, I just started smoking everyday and being a musician I am at my creative best and in fact I have been song writing in my head in a much better way. Moreover, I feel happy and nothing seems to bring me down. I want to know from experienced smokers as to apart from spending money are there any ill effects of marijuana you experience? physically or mentally?

2. Well... If you plan on being a singer smoking isn't the healthiest habit for your vocals. I would say the worst effect I experience is dry mouth. I have really thick mucous for some reason, and when I get dry mouth it's like a synergy from hell. That on top of my asthma. Other than that I can't think of anything else.

3. Running out of it. 

4. haha thankfully I am not a singer. I play guitar.

5. The worst thing I notice from smoking weed is that it makes my short term memory worse than normal. It really isn't that big a deal though. And I know (from studies that I've read) that when a person stops smoking weed, the areas of their brain associated with this change in memory return to normal within 2 or 3 months. It is temporary because the changes are due to differences in white matter and not grey matter. Memory tests on smokers who had stopped smoking confirmed that their memory had returned to what it was like before they had started smoking.   

6. Nah dude you should be fine.

7. The high doesn't last forever! Bummer right?

Oh man severe cottonmouth without having something to drink and holding a conversation, all bad..

Sent from nowhere.

8. one hit and my eye lids gain 5 pounds

enjoy

9. OMG yes!!!! Cottonmouth is the worse!!!! Sometimes I'm not sure wtf is coming out of my mouth; mumbled words?!?!?!...

10. #10 foxforcefive, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    It can make you feel so burnt out. If I've smoked a lot of weed I'll be so couch-locked that I won't even go to the kitchen to fix my munchies. I don't even want to move sometimes.

Also dry mouth. Red eyes if you're trying to be subtle, but it can be funny when your eyeballs pretty much turn 100% red.

Its best effect - that it stimulates your brain - can also be its worst. If you're in a good place in your life, and you're a happy person, your brain being stimulated will make you even happier. If you're anxious or depressed, it will only bring those emotions out further.

11. Feels like your trying to talk with a mouth full of peanut butter? Except you got no peanut butter! Lol

Sent from nowhere.

12. True!! Lol...too bad that one of my favorite munchies are peanut butter crackers! It's about 5-7 swallows for one bite of the cracker!!!