Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The worst/best you've been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusZute, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Just want to hear some stories about the times you've had the worst effect such as:
    1) Munchies
    2) Giggles
    3) Paranoia
    4) Hallucinations (I have twice (I think))
    5) Any other you can think of.....

2. you hallucinated on weed ? lol . :rolleyes:

3. One time in my early days i got high enough to eat rice krispy treats wrapped in fruit by the foot

4. Lol nvr tripped off weed. Worst that's ever happened was cottonmouth on a long as drive with Hella traffic and we couldn't get to a gas station for like a hour and a half. And it was some mainy ass sahara desert dry cottonmouth shit was pretty bad.

5. I swear down, I got really really high and then when I was trying to sleep and all I could hear was screaming in pain, I got up and turned lights on but I could still hear it. Lasted about an hour.

Also I have a mug with a cat on it and I was looking at it when high and the cat just started blinking at me, it happened about 20 times (20 blinks ish).

A hallucination doesn't just mean visually, but if any of your senses are reporting false goings on. Sorry the best way I could explain.

6. Damn that's pretty crazy.. Sounds like you got some laced tree to me but not sure. Maybe u just go some super chronic and your a lightweight and got too high

7. I got so I high I could feel my teeth once. Sometimes when I get high beyond all belief, when I start trying to go to sleep I'll think of a thought and I'll see it in my mind's eye and then I'll think of something related to that thought and it will just keep branching off until I eventually pass out. I've seen/thought of some really really crazy shit during these "episodes". Next time I'm gonna either have a friend write it down for me or I'll just record myself describing it.

8. Ive seen some shadow figures moving around behind other people but that might be cause of all the drugs ive done ...:confused: or it could have just been some premium+ medical idk lol

9. Dude you can definitely have mild visual hallucinations from weed. Though I'll never be able to revisit those highs- the days when weed was new:)

10. in order for weed to be new, it means weed has to be old first....but weed never gets old lol??? im confused and high lol