The worlds greatest question PLZ REPLY

Discussion in 'General' started by Meachumz, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Ok, can someone, honestly, thouroughly, tell me why this is so wrong?

Sorry for the long read, but please read it, It's a good story. Enjoy

Let me set it up for you, then the question will come.

I get home from a long ass day of work, (around 1am in the morning) get comfy, grab a fat joint and go out in front of my house and sit on the bench right by my bedroom window. As I'm lighting up, all the sudden my nosy ass neighbors from across the way turn their bedroom light on and open their curtains and look directly at me so I wave at them and laugh. I thought nothing of it. About 5min later I'm pretty stoned by now and almost done with the joint. Out of no where, a white newer model SUV turns down my street, going about 10mph. I get up behind my truck and peek so they won't see me. As that happens, they turn their headlights off and proceed down my street now going 5mph. I run to my door looking back onto the street so I can see it pass by, and what do you fucking know???? It has blue and red lights on front of the grill. IT WAS AN UNMARKED Police SUV. I run inside, stash my shit, eat some pizza and crash. Thinking all of this is over, I get a knock on my door the next day from an undercover cop saying they got a call from a neighbor for suspesion of marijuana use. I told him I don't smoke:smoking: and he smirked, turned around and left. The 1st thing that came to my mind was those ugly old people looking at me from their window last night.

What the fuck is so wrong about coming home from work, going outside, late at night and lighting up a joint right in front of your own house? I mean, your not hurting anyone, not intending to hurt anyone, only wanting to go back inside and eat some bomb ass leftovers and watch a funny movie. How harmless is this? Why is it perfectly legal to go drink some beers at a bar, and get shit faced? More then likely they will drive home drunk and kill some innocent post-grad. But lighting up a j and chillen at your own house is illegal? Can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me what is so wrong with this?

2. There's nothing wrong with doing that. Why it's illegal is because the government likes doing stupid shit and they like wasting money, that's pretty much why.

3. my man, ppl have been wondering that forever, and ill tell u why. because the government hasnt figured out a way to sell pot legally and tax it without a reason, because theyd need a damn good reason since theyve had it illegal for so long.
    thats my two cents....but what do i know dude? im high....lol

4. the worlds greatest question is ... are u a virgin? she answers yes.

this is me :hello:

5. go put a flamin bag of dog shit on that bitches porch.... if you were 14... or wana pretend you are

6. so do it.... sit in front of your house one night, light up cigs, get shit faced and play some music. loud enough it can be heard, but not loud enough to be a distraction... "...never said i didn't drink ocifer"

7. lol, well said

8. LMAO.LMAO.LMAO. That made my day, man. seriously

But the way I've seen it around here a lot... but a lot of the cops don't honestly care if you smoke, they just care if you're pushing the shit. If you just smoke it they usually don't care around here. And there shouldn't bea god damn thing wrong with smoking after a long ass day at work then just sitting back and eating. I don't know, man...the world is a fucked up place. + rep for bailing out though when you saw them peek

9. bwahhahahhah

10. i wouldnt suggest you do this, but thats a good thing to do to put up a fight for the legalization of marijuana

11. I definately dont think there is anything wrong with it, but your nieghbors do, and that cop woulda sketched me out. Id lay low so you dont get your pad raided. dont think it cant happen, happened to my friend.

12. I am not a fuckin virgin dude. I have sex nearly everyday with my girlfriend thx.

13. naww man. damn ppl in here are so testy. i wasnt saying that about u... did u even read my post? well it wasnt about u dude. seriously... it was just supposed to b a funny joke about me getting laid by a girl who was a virgin. look at the context... kk peace.

14. This is indeed a great question...and one i cannot answer. It's always acceptable if someone were drinking on their porch. The fact is there is no harm if it is for personal use considering that's usually the case for beer. Your neighbors must have pretty boring lives...

15. Hey man that shit sucks, I agree, it definatly is wrong. I had a similar experience happen to me.

I rolled the fattest blunt i've EVER rolled after a closing shift at 2 AM. I tried talking my roommate into smoking with me, but he wouldn't get up. So I head out into the back pourch, and to the end of the driveway, sitting on the hood of my car. Finished about 3/4 of the blunt, a Impala turns into the alley. I am not stupid, I know why Imaplas drive through alleys at 2/3 in the morning. I also went and hid, but ignorently walked back to my area to get a look at the car as it drove off. Mistake. They back up to me, and im freakin out. I throw the blunt, and head back towards the house. "HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE!" They asked me what I was doing, got out of the car, searched the ground, and sure enough, HUGE cherry burring in the bushes. $125 dollar ticket for a small amount, petty misdomeaner...

16. what's wrong with what i said?

i don't care for people like that, and if they want to get in a huff about nothing...i'll give them a reason to get in a huff, especially if it won't get me into trouble.

17. Your neighbors are really stupid. Like, unless you open the door and the cop can see tons of shit lying around, he couldn't do anything. I think the neighbors just really wanted something to be done, and the cops did that just to shut them up.

18. That's some fucked up shit brotha...

19. Confront your neighbors and ask them what's wrong with it.

;)