Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Worlds Biggest Lightweight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SenorMunchies, May 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post so I just want to introduce myself as well. :wave:

Im pretty sure I'm an enormous lightweight. I've been smoking for about a year, and recently started smoking almost daily again (for a month, lets say) after a six month break because of drug testing. I had smoked for a while before I had gotten tested and usage was daily. Let me tell you; dubs will last me a month or more even if its a skimpy .8 bag. For example, I just smoked my homemade sneak-a-toke and took one hit from an already burnt .1 or .2 piece of bud. I was blazed as balls in the bathroom, not knowing what I was doing and that was 1-2 hours ago. Usually I will get very high for very long and i feel uncomfortable when im smoking with friends because I will get very very high and bug out while others arent as high as I am yet.

So tell me. What are my fellow stoners magical thoughts? :rolleyes:

2. what do you want us to say?

3. I just don't think its normal....

4. I wish my tolerance was that low. It takes me half a gram to get where I want. Then I still smoke for the taste. Weed is my life, maaan.

5. Oh my god...If I smoked half a gram in one sitting I would be on another planet....

6. i would save SO MUCH MONEY if my tolerance was that low

7. When I get back to smoking I'm sure I'll be balls blazed after a single hit. Not even a good hit, just a little bitch hit.

8. Im telling you, i recently bought a bong and I tried it out the other day and it felt like I was on E.

9. Extremely low tolerance..... a dub would last me like a day.

10. Do you just not get high from like, hmm... say .3 of a bag?

11. Man, make a thread when you're higher then the balls...people makin' threads about being level with the balls.

Sigh :(

12. Not really, I do dabs mainly.

13. Same for me man 2 grams has lasted me 2 weeks smoking almost everyday, plus thats with a failed firecracker haha

14. yea same i can last 1 gram 2 weeks and get blasted i guess everyones different plus if u just smoke in small amounts rarely itll have higher affect

15. And eating less over time will eventually force your stomach to shrink, therefore taking away the sensation of hunger do to the lack of space for food!

Ah, the facts of life.

16. I'm a pretty big lightweight too, dude. I smoke two snaps out of my bubbler and I'm relaxed, 4 and I'm up there, and passed that I feel like I'm in a different mindset completely. :D Hooray for low tolerance :yay:

17. enjoy not being able to smoke much, you will save much money

18. Just wait till your tolerance shoots up lol