the worlds biggest dog...... i think not

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, Jul 20, 2007.

1. http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/n_hercules_worlds_biggest_dog.htm[​IMG]

Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records

Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.

With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just grew".... and grew. and grew.

Yeah thats complete bullshit, this is totally the worlds biggest dog.

[​IMG]

2. Reminds me of Hercules from the Sandlot.

3. FUcking A! Imajine walking that dog down the street..no one would ever fuck with you..they would be afraid of eaten by that fucking dog..

hes probably really gentle though, you can just tell by his demenor

4. I wanna ride on top of him.

5. wow haha, that dog would definitely kick your ass if you wrestled it

6. dude......get that thing a saddle....it would be the coolest way to show up for work.

7. I would have named him Dogzilla.

8. Oh god, this thread is great. lmao

9. That dog is cool as hell.

10. YES!!!! i watced that movie like constantly with "The big green" lol. wjen i was younger of course.....i was a loner i must say, till about grade 10, but that dog is fuckin massive! looks fake, but i beleave it.

11. Lol that dog is awesome. Imagine being a cat and seeing that.

12. AHahaha That's simply great.

13. Wow... That's crazy... There's a Great Dane (sp?) near my house. He's about a year old and when he's on all 4's he stands approx. 4'. When he goes up on his back legs he towers over me, and I'm 6' even.

14. for the longest time i thought hte dog in the sandlot was real

15. Hopefully he has a badass defensive side. Let's see somebody try to break into that guys house. :)

16. sandlot owns...

17. i use to have an english mastiff...she was 200 pounds, too bad shes gone now....

edit:and sandlot is the shit!i love that movie, thats how big my dog use to be...

18. I'm pretty sure the dog in the Sandlot was real... :confused:

19. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH CLIFFORD????

oops caps lock, heh heh