The world will start revolting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nihon Kaigun, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Shit isn't that bad in the USA yet, we are on our way if shit don't change soon though. With a $14 billion debt and counting, jobless rate rising, and retirements disappearing?

And if Revolution does break out I plan on dieing in it. Just being realistic.

2. Oh I hear ya man, I just don't think we are at that point yet, and it wont do anybody any good to jump the gun on it.

3. I guess I better hurry up and join the government before shit pops off.

:cool:

4. Its getting to be that kind of world. Either you're on the governments side, or you're against them and labeled some kind of terrorist.

5. Yup, nowadays where everybody got internet, they have seen the light!

There will be a war between the people and the states. Whatever come over the top will change humanity forever.

6. Nope. I'm not. Where did I say that? :laughing:

What loss of value in currency? I didnt say anything about that or "diluting currecy by 2". I just said raise the minimum wage. :confused:

You haven't proved anything. Don't let that intro to econ class you took last fall inflate your head too much. It was a simple suggestion. Perhaps I didn't articulate it perfectly through text on the internet the way I envisioned it in my head.

P.S. You dont have an "internets". You can probably barely afford to participate in it, much less own it. Bird brain.

7. :smoke: the self-preservation instinct is strong in this one....

8. very simply explained and exactly my point..

today's economical system cant back that up...
    i dont see how this would work if the economical system wouldn't change drastically..

"i could be right i could be wrong " Public Image Ltd
    cool song..
    anyways..
    yes right now anarchy isnt realistic..i dont see it happening any time soon.. if so..
    but it could work and be more fair and efficient than the current system.
    you can agree or disagree...its whatever...

//

im not talking about communism..even thou i share some values..

the world(at least the western world) is packed with houses,factories etc etc the ones who work at them should get an equal share of the profits.

let me explain this very simply..
    just because someone who has millions is considered legit one way or another through the law,doesnt make it right..nor i accept it as a value..

collective use of the means of production, organised democratically, and related to other communes through federation is what i think would be the best and most fair.

so.. if you want to live ,you need to work ,earn your share of profits etc.
    if you dont work you simply wont have any profits, have no money for food etc etc.
    if you are incapable of work, you are supported by your family..like now.

i dont support parasite -citizens .never said i do.
    nor I agree with what PC gamer said about the 50 k per year either.

now how many people would be able to work as cashiers for taco bell for life?without killing themselves?? i know a shitload who wouldnt be able to do that...(who are also not anarchists or anti authoritarians of any kind)
    not everyone would choose that.

plus the educational system would change radically solving a big part of this aspect,people having no motivation to take a step further.

who are you to say how people should be valued??
    isnt that what you told me?:rolleyes:

i obviously disagree with that.i fundamentally disagree with that.
    but theres no reason debating you over it..the gap between our views is too vast to reach a conclusion any time this millennium..

//

about stealing...
    when someone is making a huge profit on my back and i get paid a few hundred euros while i devote 10 hours ,every day of my life, to make them rich ...who is stealing from who?
    just because its legal ,you cant call it stealing? maybe you wont..but i do.

of course since the times are like this, that doesnt mean i wont go to work..
    that doesnt mean I wont try to open my own business nor buy a better house if i can afford it..
    but i wont step on people to do so..
    or I'll strike and demand for my rights or a better life..or what I consider my rights to be if you will..

people say americans or/and capitalists live in vanity ,greed and selfishness...lets leave labels aside..
    id rather live in my "fantasy world" and do sth to change even a little your world..

:eek::laughing:

oh man..
    you are the first person to ever tell me so..ive been here for almost 3 years and youre the 1rst person to tell me so.i have around 5 friends who are native english speakers and still..noone ever told me so

I'm not suprised thou your answer was like that..

i actually have a proficiency degree from Michigan and Cambridge university and I can actually teach english.pretty ironic..

listen..i understand it was long..it was.
    but please..just admit you got bored and didnt wanna read it cause you thought you'd disagree anyways..

plus...think about it...the grammar i use when i write/speak greek is far more difficult than english grammar...
    isnt ironic not being able to deal with english now?many of the english words are actually greek..words that seem odd to you, seem perfectly normal to me..
    thats why I learned english so easily after all...

let me give you a free lesson..a very common and simple word..
    the word idiot..

it comes from the word "idiotes" ; the one who refuses to take part in public life and procedures concerning the state(such as the Athenian democracy which was a direct one)
    you could call it an "individual".
    so being one was considered dishonorable and idiotes were thought to have bad judgment over political and social matters.

:rolleyes: now that is pure irony.

i understand you feel theres no reason for all this cause you have a good job etc etc
    cause you live in the states,land of freedom etc etc...
    but stop being so negative and try walking in other peoples shoes ..

how can you possibly know better than me if the place i live (which is far from you) needs change or not and then judge my actions and beliefs..

///
    I suddenly lost all willingness to keep posting in this thread..

cheers

9. Through external influences, they sedate our minds. (Think TV, radio, school, fluoride, chemtrails, over-processed foods, alcoholism, etc)

This made me think of Osho's quote:

*Because we are part of one existence, whomsoever you are hurting, you are hurting yourself in the long run. Today you may not realize it, but one day when you become more aware; then you will say, 'My God! This wound was inflicted by me -- upon myself.' You had hurt somebody else thinking that people are different. Nobody is different. This whole existence is one, cosmic unity. Out of this understanding comes non-violence...

800 Billion in tax payers money to STIMULATE the economy goes to big banks and wall street!.....Here is an idea for ya!...Divide that 800 billion equally between EVERY U.S. citizen and each would receive $250,000!....Family of 4 would get $1 million!.....now wouldn't that create spending AND solve the housing issue!......Afterall, it is OUR money!:hello:

10. So, we're really just a bunch of birds? :D

11. When you said the entire world would set a minimum wage. :laughing:

This is what you said:

Your solution to people not having enough money is to print more of it. That means your diluting the value of money, thus causing inflation.

Can you hear me now?

The internets are just a series of tubes. Get a brain moran.

12. Just saying why I didn't read it, your post tend to ramble on and its hard to follow sometimes.

Might want to get a refund on that.. You can teach English to people that don't speak English? Great!

It was a long long ramble, maybe you should try getting to the point instead of rambling on. It would make it allot easier to have a conversation with you.

Exhibit A, useless rambling and off topic.

I'm speaking about the U.S. I didn't know you were Greek, if I lived in Greece I'm sure I would want some change, so good luck with the fight.

As far as the U.S, I don't think we are at the point of revolt yet, so talking about it just seems redundant. It seems to be trendy to think you are some freedom warrior here in the states.

13. #53 blueend, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    well..if you had read just my first post, youd know i wasnt american..and it would be easier talking with me if you had bothered reading anything i said in the first place before putting a label on me..

and still..all you do is try proving we're stupid just by saying we ramble and have no facts and cant do anything about it ,and revolution is imaginary etc etc etc
    if thats your idea of debating just go post in the general section...all you bring to this thread is drama..and leave the "revolting" threads alone..you dont look like you have anything to offer..

no you are not ready..
    but revolution starts with revolutionary ideas..
    if i had to choose what the new "american trendy shit" would be, id go with freedom warriors over the former tendencies..
    i wont give an example of the tendencies cause then youll go on telling me im a racist too..i bet most of us understand pretty well..

edit;exhibit A wasnt out of topic..i just called you an idiot and the meaning of the word is self explanatory (about the reasons i did so.... )

on another note;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iurQ13cc7wA&feature=related]YouTube - Video of angry riots in Albania: Cars torched, cops stoned, 3 dead[/ame]

anyone else following whats going on in Albania?

14. Label? I just said I cant read your post because you ramble and your grammar is ridiculous.

More ramble, slow down and try to say what you want, you just ramble away and its confusing.

So because I don't agree with you i should go away? Sounds pretty weak to me, have fun starting a revolution, there will be plenty of people that dont agree with you on your way.

Please explain to me master of the revolution?

So you resort to name calling to prove what point? That you got ripped off with your proficiency degree?

Nobody in America cares, because its not all over the MSM.. Its not trendy yet, it will catch on though. Just need some celebrity's to endorse it.

15. #55 blueend, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    name calling..i didnt call you an idiot with todays meaning...
    it was pretty obvious..

nope..not the proficiency degrees...
    i got it from 6 years of ancient greek lessons while in middle school and high school..

besides clearing that up ...
    i see no point continuing any kind of discussion with you,
    it offers me completely nothing..

and i bet i have nothing to offer to you either..you seem like you have it all just right:wave:

16. Id just like to point out that Ireland has been in a constant revolt for a long long long time now. Im thinking all thiese other revolts may spark a more intense war in ulster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_WG4Vbh9EY]YouTube - Republican Rioting 2010 Belfast 12/7/10[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu28HiDmt8c&feature=related]YouTube - 3 Cops Shot during Belfast Rioting[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V_UoiQjI9w&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - Rioters and police battle on Belfast's streets[/ame]

This one is my favorite, especially the bike part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkMhZaFJNus]YouTube - Ardoyne riots 2010[/ame]

they haven't gone away you know

17. We had riots in MN because our Hockey Team won the championship!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LA4CM4VznI]YouTube - University of Minnesota Hockey Riots[/ame]

18. Egypt, India, and a host of other countries mentioned on Al-Jazeera, not on western MSM are protesting for dignity, freedom, respect. This could very well be the start of the global revolution in which the people stop this nonsense..

The system is broke financially, and broken, this is the news they don't want the West to know... the US empire is in debt beyond saving, even if income tax was 100%, owes so much to China

But of course the Americans are much easier to control, by the Super Bowl....some men running around in tights jumping on each other. What will it take them to protest?
    No more TV ?

19. that internet kill switch thingy might do it

20. #60 Elem3nt17, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    Fuck that, Im an angry disillusioned young male. Im just waiting for shit to start popping off here in Canada. Worldwide Revolution and Reform. If that means curb stomping each and every corrupt public official out there, so be it. I would rather live in a world of chaos and destruction than one of trickery and deceit.