The world we live in...

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, Dec 3, 2011.

1. So here goes a little story.

So at the beginning of this semester at college, my roommate narked on me and I was caught with simply a glass bowl for my bong with some resin in it. Total time spent in jail was a week (right after I was arrested). I was the most craziest and yet the most controlled person in my "quad-dorm", after I left the college, everything somehow went straight to hell over at Colby Community College.

One month after I left the college, one of the many friends I met there was busted with a quarter pound, 25 grams of hash, 10 brownies, and some unmentionables...CRAZY!!!

But thats not all..this friend of mine was sent to "valley hope" drug rehabilitation center, and got kicked out for smoking there....DUMB!!! (that he did that) dumbass more like it....I no longer talk to him..

NOT ALL YET!!!

And last month one of the kids that I roomed with, stole an old lady's purse with a knife then got "watched" then was later caught with 2 of my other roommates for smoking a bowl on campus....OMG!!

MORE!!!

Last night I get a call at 3 in the morning, from a buddy that I still talk to from the college, telling me that this "dalton" kid i met a few times who seemed ok but a little sketchy....anyways...he got drunk and stole a car and wrecked it!!! now he is in prison BAHAHA!!!