The world is run by organized criminals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ThEhoRRoR1, Mar 8, 2012.

1. The world isn't as bad as people make it out to be. The quality of life is at an overall high compared to previous centuries.

2. Top politicians and higher power people are raping and killing minors. That's pretty fucked up. Criminals are running this world right now.

3. You asked if the world was ever this bad. I'd say it's a lot better than; the dark age, the middles age, the renaissance, the industrial revolution, or the machine age.

4. Hey op

Jordan maxwell will get you going

5. yes,there are the goverment.

6. The government within the government.

7. the underworld rules over everything

8. Yes, there is a large underworld, in every country in the world. I thought people knew this..?

Not that these prostitution rings are a good thing. Its just obvious that shit like that goes on, the sex trade is alive and running, and as long as it is, there will always be sick fucks like that lady who was arrested to provide the highest bidder with whatever he wants..

9. Thats not necessarily true for the USA. I'd say the USA's golden age when the standard of living was at its highest would be the 50s to around 76/78 that would be my estimate. The Dollar was robust, there was no Euro,and America was the economic powerhouse of the world (while it still may be the economic leader, it sure as shit is not the powerhouse it used to be).