The world is ran by organized criminals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ThEhoRRoR1, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Nice grammar!

2. What?

3. What are you talking about?

4. Ohhhh, I see. Your title does not have perfect grammar, so he is going off on a tangent about your grammar instead of posting about the article you made this thread for. In other words, he's being an ass.

5. Even though this is the wrong section for this thread...

6. Because i said ran instead of run lol? Who cares.

7. Leefer was just a grammar Nazi but the world is pretty fucked up

8. Leefer needs to get over it. It's the internet and typos do happen.

9. I saw this headline, I didnt know it involved minors though. Who would want to bang a minor? ill take an 18 year old anyday though.

10. I don't see what's wrong with his grammar. Spelling organized with a 'z' is a perfectly legitimate (a common in Canada) spelling variation.

Now to more important things, this is a well known fact that the world is ran by organized criminals. BoA, FBI/CIA, Federal Reserve, World Bank, Bilderberg group, DuPont, UN, Blackwater, and many, many more.

It's too late to change anything. Sit back friend and watch the show unfold.

11. Minors that they usually killed after brutally raping them. This is our leaders doing this.

12. I'm Canadian. I have always spelt organized that way lol. Well what the fucks going to happen to the world? Do we just sit there and let these criminals continue this shit? What's there real plan? Is the general public in trouble? Has the world always been ran by criminals like this? Fucked up shit man.

13. sooooooooo nothing ever happens to these guys??? this shit just sounds fake

14. Why would they be in trouble when they are the law? They control everything so how would they be in trouble? Look at bush Torturing people when he was president. Is he in trouble? I don't think so.

15. fuck the world and all of its zombie puppets

16. It's pretty popular here in North-Western Europe too. Where the language came from.

As to the topic, lol. I really don't understand why people get so defensive whenever someone brings stuff like this up. Take it in and read around the issues. Don't have a kneejerk.'konspiracy theorist lol get a life' reaction, learn about the people who supposedly rule us and wake the fuck up to the pack of thieves running the world.

17. We need the Boondock Saints!

18. AKA the US government.

19. I'm willing to bet most of these people payed off the judges quickly. It's infuriating how fully these people have corrupted authority positions and protected themselves with money and their rich friends. Most if not all deserve to be wiped off this earth.