The world is ending

Discussion in 'General' started by Ididyourmother, Apr 15, 2010.

1. and we're all gooooooooona die

help,. im high

2. Am I the only one who thinks it would be pretty badass if the world was ending?

I mean..to see that. Fuck everything else in history...end of the world tops all that shit :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. i just hope hell exists, so i can do blow and listen to metal with satan.

4. Go on....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. You know Satan has that straight chronic. I bet its some FIREEEE lol. :smoking:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmxyj6iInMc]YouTube - R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I...[/ame]

7. Yeah and it'll help ease the pain while he's jammin' pineapples, BenGay, and Tasmanian Devils up your ass :D

8. :wave:

9. But, who would be able to tell the history of the world ending if there is no world left existing?

Deep shit, man. :cool:

10. idk about you guys but i would like to live a long life.....

grow old with Ms.MJ..............

but it would be cool to see some 2021 shit while high...

buildings falling and all that shit... but long life beats that.....

11. I'll tell you this, it'll be a one of a lifetime experience. Shit, i'll just stand there with a joint in my hands laughing and pointing at you, claiming, ' is all the money you worked for in your life gonna save you now? mother fucker'

12. Hell yeah. Fuck a joint tho, Just have blunts rolled. But is anyone else noticing ALOT of fuckin NATURAL disasters recently. I mean like a fuck load of earthquakes and a volcano, wtf. All within like 5-6 months

13. it depends how it ends, and if there is a chance of survival once it all falls down. TO THE VAULTS EVERYONE!

14. it seems natural disasters are happening more frenquently, but imo i think they are just being covered by the media more.

15. Issac Newton had some secret papers where he was combining science and religion to figure out when the Apocolyspe was going to be. Through his studies some of the dates he worked out matched up with certain historical events. So, 2060 is the year of the Apocolypse. That is the day of enlightenment. I'm no biblical scholar, but I know that Apocolypse is more of a time of enlightenment than a the end.

Anyway, I don't think people die in the 1st person sense. I get this more from my own experience, like being robbed, delivering pizza in the midst of gunfire, surviving a prison riot, and so many other times I was this close. Sure, I've seen dead people, but I am certain they were not aware they were dead. I was told this train of thought was a healthy coping mechanism for not being able to get to my dad in time.

It was not my fault. He had blocked a doorway with a roll top desk, so instead of being 10 feet away when the heart attck hit, I had to run around through the dinning room, kitchen and into the den and good 75 feet. It was more of a relief than anything. He was a strict disaplinarian. I am not a piece of garbage.

16. I second this;
    [​IMG]

17. We would be the luckiest people that ever walked the earth if it ended in our era. Lucky and unlucky really

18. The world is not ending, as such, it is merely changing.
    There have been generations before us and will be generations after us,
    as in the Dinosaurs, and other pre-mammalian life that walk'd this planet
    and saw it undergo a drastic change,
    So will we undergo a drastic change.
    Many of us will leave it, and some will remain on it.
    We are living in interesting times, all of us.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoXPZPnmBTU]YouTube - The Doors - The End w/Lyrics[/ame]

20. Well, we are all going to die. So, literally, the world for us, the dead, is ending.

So, I agree?