The world is amazing.

Discussion in 'General' started by Fuck You Also, Dec 6, 2012.

1. And I'm happy to be alive today as a human being on earth with all the technology that makes me telling you all life is amazing a possibility.

And I can wander around out in the sunshine and warm my skin and look at the skies.

Could walk to seven 11 and buy a soda and smoke a bowl behind a car somewhere.

There is no reason to fear or care about the evils of the world cause this thread exists. You don't have to fear anything cause we have google and ever expanding minds that never stop taking in info.

We're super computers who sit around like lazy motherfuckers all day and complain about how shit this world is when MY FUCKING GOD it's beautiful.

We should never worry about anything simply because we're alive :D

And living.

50 years ago talking like this would've been impossible. I'm a firm believer the more technology you have in your life the unhappier you'll be..

This is coming from a guy with an IPhone, a car, a TV an Xbox a computer, the list is never ending.

People need to get out of there brains and step outside with a Hazey unsure mind and just take in the day because yours are limited :smoke:

/rant

2. You're right. And when you have the right people to share the stuff with, it's all the better.

3. Thanks for this post. The world is amazing! The adult world can be scary and painful.

4. I bolded the key words to why you think this. Take away that and you would hate everything. I have troubling dealing with all the fucked up people these days since I don't have enough money for weed.