The works of a gb?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by damayne, Aug 29, 2012.

1. How is a gb so smooth?

Is a question that comes up often, and I was trying to hear some fellow blades' opinions.

For me, I think pulling the perfect gb cools the smoke down a lot(when the pressure from the water is used, the displacement of the pressure inside th gb would be extremely strong), and the hitting it all one in one rip has to be why it's so smooth

2. Smooth would not be a word I would use to describe a gravity bong hit...

3. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']Smooth would not be a word I would use to describe a gravity bong hit...[/quote]

I pull the smoothest gb's... Never cough brasa

4. yea i would call it the harshest smoke ever not smoothest haha

5. [quote name='"11nova"']yea i would call it the harshest smoke ever not smoothest haha[/quote]

What??!! Gbs Just feel like you're breathing in air

6. Maybe if you used a glass bottle but whenever i do them i always use a gatorade bottle or something so it's pretty bad.

7. yeah breathing in dirty ass stale smoke, go milk a nice bong with a couple percs and diffuser, plus a couple ice cups in it and or an ash catcher also, once you go
    bong you never go back :p

8. gbs suck..............compared to a bong..

9. How would a glass bottle be any different than a plastic one??

10. But get you twice as stoned with half the bud......

11. Honestly, before all the hate, I suggest getting a bucket, a nice big v8 bottle, and not cuttin the bottom off, but make about 5-6 holes on the bottom with a decent sized knife.

Throw in half a bowl, and pull through.

Just try before y'all hatin on gbs

12. lol definitely tired my share of gravity bongs before. regular and reverse. BOTH are stale and harsh as fuck. even if you dont cough you can still tell its harsher than a bong hit.

13. [quote name='"gumby420"']lol definitely tired my share of gravity bongs before. regular and reverse. BOTH are stale and harsh as fuck. even if you dont cough you can still tell its harsher than a bong hit.[/quote]

I can respect that. I mostly hit bongs(who wouldn't) but a nice gb for sessions with others did me niceeee