The words that changed my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Rest in piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sorry for your loss man, that's rough. I just smoked some Blue Dream too and it was dedicated to your brother.

3. Going back to the house for the first time since it happened...wish me luck.

Still stoned.

4. That's some tough love. keep lookin up son

5. I feel so sorry for you. I can't even imagine if something like that happened to me. You and your brother are great people. Rip

6. Stay strong man. The city is always here for ya no matter what, my condolences to you. I'll dedicate my next bowl to your brother.
    Rest in Peace

Sent from my pet cactus in year 1056 AD

7. im sorry bro.... i couldnt imagine that

8. I just want to thank everyone, and on the side of my family as well..we would all like to thank Grasscity for the prayers and thanks you have sent to my family. It has been a tremendously hard month for my family, and seeing my mom and dad go through such mental stress makes me cringe to just think about it...

As I sit here with a blunt, my mind drifts off into memories upon which I must back out of. One day at a time...

Thank you GC.  :bongin:

9. Damn man over a girl did she break up with him?

10. Hey I am so sorry for your loss, I know how that feels and words can not begin to describe...

Welp my next joint will include my thoughts and best wishes going forward in life. Don't fall victim to circular thinking as many people do including myself when tragedy strikes. Stay strong and puff on :(

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. People talk about loss.... You know I don't think there was much of a loss here... If there were strong , healthy relationships I dont think the guy would have killed himself without confiding in his family for mental / emotional support...

So, you're basically saying that my brother wouldn't have killed himself if he had more family support....?  :confused_2:

13. Just wait your OK you just have to wait...

Very powerful words I really needed to hear

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Im sorry bro, my bro just had a seizure and a stroke at 24, its not suicide but if he doesnt stop drinking hes dead before 30 the docs told him.. me and my family were very scared we were gonna lose him that day... that was one of my scariest moments EVER!!! You say your brother was only 22, thats too young my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,its not gonna be easy, try 2 stay strong brother!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app