The words that changed my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Feb 6, 2014.

1. I wake-up this morning like every other and begin to take a dab of some fine wax and a joint filled with blue dream, I get a phone call that will change my life forever.

It's my father, "Did you hear"?, he asks. "No, whats up?" I say...

"You're brother killed himself this morning"......the words that changed my life forever.

Over a girl, 22 years old....and dead. No matter how much weed I smoke, I can't seem to shake the thought of him...

Here's to you brother.  :bongin:

2. I am so sorry for your loss.
    No one should ever feel like that's the only way out. R.I.P.

As corny as it sounds, if you need to talk the gc fam is here.

3. #3 ICGreen, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Damn sorry to hear that. It's hard loosing a brother. Stay strong, there is still caring in this World.

4. I'm very sorry to hear that, and can't imagine the pain you are in. I have a brother who left town 2 years ago and we haven't heard a single thing from him, other than some legal papers saying he's in some serious legal trouble. I can only hope I don't wake up some day to a call similar to you. My prayers go out to you and your family.

keep tokin, stay well

Sent from the leaner dome, my crib on the moon.

5. I lost my brother in 2009 from a heart attack and think of him every day.

my condolences!

6. My mother suicided, so I understand pretty much what you are going through! If you need to talk, PM me.  (((hugs)))  - Granny

7. Thank you everyone at GC for the prayers/good wishes.

I

8. I have the utmost sympathies for you and anyone close to your bro. I will appreciate my family more by reading this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

10. Sorry to hear it man, keep your head up and stay strong.

Peace

11. sorry to hear man stay strong. I don't know whatd id do if that happened to my brother.

12. Damn Man I'm sorry to hear that I've had a few friends who've passed the pain never goes away but time definatley helps. If you ever need anyone to talk to shoot me a pm hope things workout in the long run buddy.

13. i can't even imagine how that feels man. i don't know what else to say but i'm so sorry for your loss. keep your head up dude, and like other have already said if you need to talk the gc fam is just a post or a pm away.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. RIP to your bro man, that's a rough time. Next J's for your bro :smoke:

15. My prayers go out to you and your fam brotha, stay strong. Dont hold that pain in though, let that shit out. It's gone be hard, but the pain'll subside overtime. Stay strong

16. I'm really sorry to hear man, nobody should have to go through this but let it be known if you need anything just let us know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I thank all of you for you're kind words. 

It is a very hard time right now for my family, I haven't even went home yet to see everyone...I was a hour away and decided not to come home last night, kinda glad I didn't as I would have been there when he did it...

:confused_2:

18. Just a bit of advice, don't fall victim to the "What if I had only dones". They will drive you crazy. And booze does NOT help.

Granny

19.  No booze for me, just good old marijuana! Got 5Gs of wax, and a OZ of buds in front of me just waiting to be smoked.

Thank you everyone!

20. Yeah, ive had 2 buddies kill themselves over women, its so easy to get caught up in your own bullshit you forget about everybody else in your life, i often wonder if their souls find peace or more pain, i lean towards the latter however everybody makes mistakes and so you gotta just forgive them, appreciate their contribution to your life or family and just remember and move forward with them in your mind and heart, shits hard man, best of luck.