Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The word pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mofu Shaman, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Please stop using it. It sounds so negative. Anyone agree?

2. Completely

3. Csb dude Csb

4. Central School of Ballet?

5. Fuck is a negative word, but I'll be damned if I stop using it

6. [quote name='"Mofu Shaman"']

Central School of Ballet?[/quote]

How'd you know? Haha

7. The word Fuck isn't used to make the act of Fucking sound bad. Pot is what antidrug commercials, D.A.R.E, and everyone's mom says.

8. ^hahaha that made me laugh.

9. [quote name='"Mofu Shaman"']

The word Fuck isn't used to make the act of Fucking sound bad. Pot is what antidrug commercials, D.A.R.E, and everyone's mom says.[/quote]

No but if I called you a fucker you probably wouldn't be too excited. It's just a word, pot pot pot pot pot, it has only the negitive connotation that you give it. Fuck what other people think and just do you.

10. True enough. Still I prefer Ganja any day. Sounds divine.

11. How about you change your user name? :D

12. Smoking pot out of a water pipe

Smoking pot

POT

????

13. [quote name='"ZihgZag"']Fuck is a negative word, but I'll be fucked if I stop using it[/quote]

Made the sentence much better ;)

14. [quote name='"Mofu Shaman"']

True enough. Still I prefer Ganja any day. Sounds divine.[/quote]

Haha littering and....littering and...... Littering and smokin the reffer

15. Fuck is almost always used in a negative connotation. The word itself adds negativity.

I'm gonna fuck her brains out.
    I don't give a fuck.
    Fuck that.
    Who the fuck is that?

All sound negative.

Pot gives you a word to communicate the drug to older people, as they only know of pot and marijuana most likely, marijuana being the "spooky mexican drug" that they grew up with.

By using "pot" it keeps them more comfortable, as you're saying you agree with them, without really agreeing with them.

16. Yeah so I guess I could call it 'devils cabbage' and that would be positive as well. No, it's true pot is the term people use when they want to denigrate it. "Fucking pot heads"

I just wouldn't use that word anyway, sounds derogatory and there are much better ones like... cannabis, bud, dank etc.

17. It's just a word...

18. [quote name='"s7exiled"']

Yeah so I guess I could call it 'devils cabbage' and that would be positive as well. No, it's true pot is the term people use when they want to denigrate it. "Fucking pot heads"

I just wouldn't use that word anyway, sounds derogatory and there are much better ones like... cannabis, bud, dank etc.[/quote]

They call us stoners too are we gonna abandon that too just because some people use it negatively? I'm not gonna be persuaded or influenced by the same people that are full of shit telling everyone that weed is bad, but you can if you'd like.

19. Well at least a couple people agree lol.

20. I've always hated the word "pot". I don't think I'll ever use it but that's just a preference.