The word pot

Discussion in 'General' started by CALLmeMOTO, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Or dope. I hate that! Its not meth people!

2. Fixed that for you ;)

3. I hate dope.

4. Thanks! Damn auto correct on my phone changed it! haha

5. Yeah I really don't like the word dope either, maybe it's because sometimes my mom asks me if I have been smoking dope. Except it's really funny when she says it because her english is lacking so she will go "You smoke the dope today?". LOL the dope!

6. Yeah, I feel like dope is used for other stupid drugs while weed, i think, doesn't fall into that category. I don't even consider weed a drug.

7. The only person I know who calls weed pot is my dad. And he also calls joints doobies hahaha

8. Oh by the way guys, we're calling it grass now

9. I call it bud or weed.

10. I prefer the term medication as that is what I see it as .

11. I alternate between a few titles most of the time I just use "bud" but i have been known to get my "pot" on every now and then. I also agree that "loud" is a terrible name for bud and I petition that "Devils Lettuce" should be the new scientific term

12. I can't stand when non-med patients use medicine/meds/medication though. Really grinds my gears.

13. Nature makes medicine, it's natural. I bet you can't stand when someone uses lotion without there aloe vera prescription too?

14. The word 'doobie' always makes me chuckle. My old man's the exact same way. "Pass that doobie, son."

15. They're ruining it for all us cardholders ;p lol I don't mind it , it's when people abuse prescription pills or cough syrup that grinds my gears . Lean? Wtf? Get outta here clown.

16. whoa whoa ...dont hate on lean

17. Not my cup of tea..or cup of cough syrup I guess :confused_2:

18. I hate when people say: loud, pot or dope. I'll call it trees, spanky danky, herb, weed, marijuana, "that good good" and a bunch of other terms.