Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the word "Dope" for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bitchesandbongs, Feb 14, 2012.

1. you are wrong. guess you are the "fuck head". a narcotic is any illegal drug.

and to me, dope is heroin before weed. a dope fiend is a heroin addict.

2. Yes it is. Any mind altering substance is a drug.

3. "I'm doper than a Bobby Brown piss test" -- Mac Dre (RIP FURLY)

4. Dope doesnt bother me as much as pot or reefer

5. Generally when I hear dope I think of heroin. But I like saying dope. Dope, dope, dope, dope, dope, dope, dope. From now on I'll call weed dope, dope, dope.

6. Dope is slang for the brown

7. I always thought that "dope" referred to drugs that release dopamine into you're brain. SO it's annoying when that term is used for weed.

8. no he means like " are you smoking dope son?" <-- that kind of bullshit your dad says or some fag lol

9. It's just from the dopamine. Every drug acts on those receptors in your brain. So any drug can be called dope almost. Except acid and shit maybe. Idk.

10. Lol my dad calls weed dope... So knowing that I hope that if I get caught its by my mom, my dad believes its like smoking crack and that you tweek the fuck out or sumthin. But fuck him, "I do whad I want" (cartman from southpark when he's on dr phil)

11. Names don't mean shit, bros.

12. Yeah it does kinda bother me. Also when they call it a drug, i've always thought of drugs as manufactured products that can get you hooked or whatever.. also the way some people say "pot." "Quit smokin' that pot or you're gonna ruin ya life!" I guess im just picky

13. I only use the word when I imitate my friends mom from when we were younger and got caught *sniff sniff* "its smells sweet in here you boys doin crack?!? HA?! Smokin dope?!?!?"

14. It doesn't effect me. I actually started calling it dope for a while because I was addicted to Trailer Park Boys.

15. I laugh my ass off everytime, so outdated