Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the word "Dope" for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bitchesandbongs, Feb 14, 2012.

1. I agree with others, it reminds me of heroin and also because people usually use dope as a derogitory way to describe weed when really bud is just a medicine that happens to have some favored recreational effects:smoke:
    To be honest though, i like saying dope, such as man that movie was pretty dope, i dont mind that lol

2. In my opinion, its mainly older stoners that call it "dope"
    I personally hate it when people call it dope. Dope to me is harder drugs.

3. This. I didn't care for it until TPB.

I have a bigger problem with calling it pot. Pot. 'Pawwt.' No thanks.

4. At the same time, calling good weed as "that was dope" just doesn't work. Clearly the only way to keep calling it dope is to move to a Canadian trailer park.

5. Dope is for tweekers

6. usually when i think of dope i think of heroin... fuck people who call weed dope... its not even a drug

7. my dad
    "YOU SMOKIN POHT.?!"

my mom
    "YOU SMOWKIN DOWPE?"

8. [quote name='"Shadowmanexists"']my dad
    "YOU SMOKIN POHT.?!"

my mom
    "YOU SMOWKIN DOWPE?"[/quote]

It's the opposite with my parents. Personally, I think the term "dope" sounds stupid but tolerable. "Pot" sounds more like a term that people who judge will use.

9. No. I had a officer call weed a "narcotic" and i was like wtf are you on?!! a narcotic is any sort of drug derived from opium. He was like no weed is a narcotic. Haha what a fuck head

10. Yeah thats what everyone around here refers to dope as.

11. Hate the terms "dope" & "pot" for marijuana.

12. I hate when people call it dope. Makes it look bad.

13. I don't really like it when people call it "dope" because dope is a name for a lot of ther drugs as well, a lot harder more dangerous drugs.
    I don't wanna be associated with that since my cousin was a heroin addict and saw how it was destroying his life..I prefer weed, ganja, bud, chronic etc.

14. dope was always explained to me as any illegal drug

15. i never get why in trailer park boys they always call it dope doesnt it mean a hard drug that starts with H?

16. I always say to people, if your mom calls it 'dope' you have no hope and you just gotta keep that shit on the DL.

17. "Pot" and "dope" bother me too.

I call it bud.

18. [quote name='"welker 420"']i never get why in trailer park boys they always call it dope doesnt it mean a hard drug that starts with H?[/quote]

Im pretty sure dope can referring to anything thats contraband. Possibly excluding fake designer clothes.

19. Yeah I always associate the word dope with hard drugs. It's a shame some people still call pot "dope" because of the baggage affiliated with that word.

20. Search function broski. This thread has been done 1000s of times...

Now all you porheads need to chill out and smoke some dope...

Dope doppity dope dope dope

Its just a name doggie, dont let names get you mad.