The word C#nt

Discussion in 'General' started by Gimmie a Puff, Jan 20, 2013.

1. My brother has lived in England for the past 6 or so years (married to a nice little English woman), and he told me that the first time when he went to a pub for a "pint," he was shocked to hear the word cunt being yelled around the room like noone gave a shit. It was a common term.
    Even a professor i had once said the same thing about a place in the U.K. he worked at- When they say it, i guess it doesn't have that huge "OH NO SHE DIH-ENT" quality to it.

I'm a female, and I throw that word around like I don't give a shit. One of my male friends even said "well, you kinda use the word cunt a lot..." and that kid has a trucker mouth. i like the word- it's got a more affective sound than like, say- " stupid ho, " 'fucking bitch', 'ugly whore'- etc etc etc. I will never understand the stigma surrounding that word.

2. I say cunt if I am extremely pissed off. No other work really does justice. It almost makes you feel dirty. Call a girl a cunt and you'll get a slap, learned that one the hard way lol

3. yea i guess here in america its a good way to piss off a girl really quick because i noticed whenever i called my step mother that her anger always went up a few notches

4. I hate that word...it's just disgusting..

5. I always use cunt. My favorite blend of the word is cunt nugget :smoking:

i use it in joking so much i think i'd be confused at first if someone called me a cunt. then just laugh about it and call the other person a dickhole or a cunt dungeon depending on their sex.

6. This is how it is, its not as offensive as other places, although i know some women that dont like it but if youre a guy its a common everyday word.

7. Regular daily cunt phrases:
    - how ya doin kunt
    - my boss is a kunt
    - this nug is getting me kuntted.
    ;-) feel free to use them kunts peace

8. I don't know which word is more common, "cunt" or "fuck."

The interesting thing about the lovely word, "cunt," is that women absolutely hate it when you call them one. Yet I don't mind at all if they call me "a prick," which is the equivalent word for men. So what's up with that, bitches?

Is it another bizarre mystery of the female gender, like why do you always go to the bathroom together, but nobody accuses you of being lezzies? If men made a point of going to the bathroom together it is considered gay, and rightly so. [​IMG]

The one time that bitches love to hear the word "cunt" is like when you're tearing the bed up with them and you say something like, "Your hot cunt is so fucking wet it's driving me crazy! I want to suck your hot cunt!" [​IMG]

Haha, no, they don't seem to have any problem hearing the word in that context. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Glad I am not the only one who says this

10. Say no more, it dont get any more accurate than this.

11. me and my bro love to say cunt and cock about everything just to makes heads turn. ya know, why not?

12. why yall say blades...n i only say that shit sumtimes fuckin around wit the guys, but hardly....

13. [quote name='"lucky6s"']Regular daily cunt phrases:
    - how ya doin kunt
    - my boss is a kunt
    - this nug is getting me kuntted.
    ;-) feel free to use them kunts peace[/quote]

Oath cunt

14. 'listen to this cunt' is how an Aussie would respond to your post, if you can't read don't post, op said he uses it amongst friends not in an offensive manner, I would know I'm also Aussie and throw the word around a lot amongst friends but not in public for example:
    Friend farts
    My response 'your a dirty cunt'
    Another:
    'pass the bong cunt'
    The list goes on...

15. calling a woman a cunt is the worst thing you could say around here besides "i'm going to strangle, rape, murder, and mutilate those non-white children and babies in that barn"

16. Common day occurence for us in the UK. I use it pretty often and when i use it theres no venom behind it at all. Can normally tell the context its being used in by the tone of voice

17. now that is a pretty common on in my vocab