The word C#nt

Discussion in 'General' started by Gimmie a Puff, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ohh the irony. :p

2. bumbaclot anyone

3. I love the word, it's strong and sometimes very offensive! Louis ck says it perfectly

3:40 - 5:20 for the cunt info, but the whole stand up is awesome
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vj2iQSeboA[/ame]

4. Used to say it pretty often, then my mom heard me and punched me directly in the mouth.

Nowadays I save it for when I just don't think 'Bitch' is gunna cut it.

5. i agree with that one haha.

6. hahahaha oh shit man, that is funny.

7. OP is a cheeky kunt. :p I believe that's the phrase, could be wrong, been a while since I've seen it used

Haha thanks to Internet forums, I've known this for awhile that ausies love that word. Very offensive here though, but can be used in the right pretext. But it's more than likely a huge insult to someone when used.

8. Yeah dude, ZERO tolerance for that word lol.

Certain times she'll let it slide, When I smashed my fingernail the other day and was like "YOU FUCKING MOTHERLESS WHORE CUNT, SONOFABITCH!"

But normally she can't stand it.

9. it's just a word.

10. Aussie - I rarely get through a sentence without throwing cunt in somewhere.

My particular favourite: "That cunt's fucked!"

Or to make it more effective, adding some adjectives such as fishy-cunt etc.

"Fuck that fucking filthy fishy cunt!"

11. I don't find the word cunt offensive if it is actually used to describe anatomy as opposite to people. I use it sometimes (in company I think will be receptive to it) to describe my own reproductive anatomy because it's a nice strong sound like 'dick' as opposed to a weak, vulnerable sound like 'pussy'.

My genitals are strong, they make fucking babies, ain't nothing pussy about that! :p

12. #32 plastique, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Oh, and check out the original Australian series of Wilfred; he uses the word cunt quite a bit (and smokes a lot more bongs than in the terrible American version too).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhNACwjbO8M[/ame]

13. Yeah it's an excellent word, especially here because it's like you shot someone if you say it hahah

14. I think if you use that word to describe women you have
    1. at the least slapped a woman
    2. likely beaten a woman
    3. will be or have been in jail for spousal and/or child abuse.
    If you use that word to describe women or to call women you are not to be trusted and deserve what you get which will be no good women in your life. Why shouldn't you when you hate women so much?

15. it's just a word, cunt. only has as much meaning as someone (YOU) puts into it

16. Depends who I'm around. I love the word Cunt myself, it's so expressive. But I respect when my family and friends don't wanna hear it, so I just say it around other established Cunts ;)

17. #37 PsilocinTHC, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    I remember reading a BBC News article stating a survey had shown it to be considered the most offensive word in the UK.
    I wasn't a part of that survey.
    Cunts.

Yeah me and my mates, and most people I know of throw the word around like it's, you know, just a word. Sometimes you do see people sort of cringe at it though, mainly women, and those type of dudes that think a toke on a joint's gonna have you hooked on every recreational drug ever invented.

EDIT: As I typed 'bbc news cunt' into google, I realised I'd obviously not seen it on BBC News. lol
    I tried to find it elsewhere to no avail. Maybe it was banished from the internet forever by feminist grandmothers with those type of grandsons...:smoke:

18. I've honestly only said it a few times in my life.

19. Nothing feels better after hurting yourself than to let enough obscenities go to peel the paint off the house haha

Edit: I also like the word "twat" and I'm American :p just a fun word haha

20. a major indicator of your views and behavior is the words you use. Use it please so we gals know what you are. Girls who use it are much like the guys who use it so yeah use it all you want so the rest of us know right away what you are.