The word 'Blade'

Discussion in 'General' started by STRANGE, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I think I just realized what blade means here. Since it's GRASS city, does it mean the members are 'blades' of grass? LOL I'm a newb.

p.s. I'm blonde sometimes.

2. You have a paid membership and you dont even know the lingo? Thats odd.

3. You got it.

4. Personally, i know exactly what it means but i don't know the origins

5. lmfao i didnt even know that...i thought it had something to do with pimp c [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4B__dDMgjA]UGK- Choppin Blades - YouTube[/ame]

6. So I didn't know what 'blades' meant. So what? Does that mean I'm not allowed here? I got the paid membership to contribute to GC, not because I am an all hardcore member. I have blonde moments lol.

7. I've actually wondered this myself. All I know is that I like it.

8. i've been here for so long i should be given "premium" member status or w/e that fancy shit is.

9. Blades = males

Bladies = Females

;)

10. agreed. 6 years? DAMN.

11. Thank you, sir :smoke:

12. bladettes are the gals:p

13. I've heard it both ways.. I think they both work... ;) :D

14. There was a thread a long time ago. Long before I joined. I think the ot was what to call ourselves. One guys came up with blades. Some digging could maybe find it.

15. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']

So I didn't know what 'blades' meant. So what? Does that mean I'm not allowed here? I got the paid membership to contribute to GC, not because I am an all hardcore member. I have blonde moments lol.[/quote]

You're possibly payin for member ship to get yourself flammed.. :laughing:.

I don't have a paid membership...too poor

16. Puttin words in my mouth. :rolleyes:

17. I'm doing a little research..

Which are you? male/female, straight/bi/gay

18. On my phone or would find the post that made it all happen.....

I think the thread was titled "so what am i now" or something similar...
    the blade who came up with it i think was maybe joker4uall again maybe...

I can tell you its worth finding....as his post....expressing why "blades" is more then worth the read...

The thread starts about people coming from other sites...(yahooka/overgrow) and what they were called there....

At the end of the thread are people years latter ...who didn't read the thread....still suggesting names.....silly stoners

19. Blade refers to the masquline & chalice refers to the feminin.
    Goes back to before the time of Christ to Pagan religions.

The Chalice and the Blade

If you've seen the movie The Da Vinci Code (2006) with Tom Hanks his character Robert Langdon goes into some detail about the Blade & Chalice.
    Good movie btw.
    Cheers:D