Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Wonders of the Sky

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ilion, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I was sitting by the river with a good friend of mine. We had some good music on (Rory Gallagher, CCR, Eddie Vedder and sorts). After three joints we laid back and watched the sky. It was night, it was serene. There were clouds along the borders of the great ceiling; the rest of it was open for us to see. The sky was so unbelievable clear. We could see thousands of little sparkles and even the Mliky Way was clearly visible.
    She told me I should try looking at the sky and seeing the stars in three dimensions. It was hard for me at first, but after a few minutes I found myself floating amongst those amazing specs of light, roaming the vacuum and ... being there.

Then the most amazing thing happened. Something that I hadn't witnessed for over seven years. A shooting star. In 3D. My perception of time was pretty miraculous at that point, so I felt I was able to witness the miracle for a minute or so. I was baffled, enchanted, amazed.
    I went on expressing my highly emotional reaction to the event for at least three songs. She was incredibly bummed to have missed it. But still, we kept looking at the great ceiling. In 3D.
    Then something happened that made me cry right when it happened. A bright light, sparkling like a firework sparkler, swiftly shooting across from the center towards the Big Dipper, yet so slow in my time perception I could see the sparks flying off one by one by one. Amazing. Two shooting stars in one night. In 3D.

2. I love the night sky. Nothing fascinates me more.

3. was watching the sky last night, and theres a star that shines right above the horizon, probably the brightest star thats as low as it is.
    anyway, idk why it does this, but the star will change colors n shit and look like its flaring and shit. it goes from being white to light blue really fast, then to red, then back to white then white-ish yellow sometimes. wierd. i really would like to know whats going on up there hahaha, ive never seen this before this year.
    ive been watching it for a while though also. Like several months, maybe more.

4. Last time I ate some unmentionables, about a month ago.. on the beach in the middle of the night with some friends.. and we were chillen on this blanket, and BAM I saw a fat shooting star fall right out of the sky... so cool looked like it was shooting down towards earth. it was definitely there though;).