Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Wonders of Michigan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stanstickybudz, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Howdy, I'm quite new to the grasscity community and I would like to bring my experiences with Mary Jane from my eyes to yours. In the future, I will be posting pictures of all of my pick ups while I wait out the process of getting my medical mj card. If there are any other fellow michiganders that stumble upon this feel welcome to post pictures that boast "The Wonders of Michigan"

P.s no shwag or middies please :smoking:

2. where at in michigan? My sig is all buds from Michigan

3. I guess you could say clinton county in general, but mainly of the time it's the Lansing area.

4. Hey Stan, welcome to the GC forums. I have a friend in MI that sends me some nice weed from the Ann Arbor area. She's sent me some Tangerine Dream, AK-47 and something called Orange Bud that blew my socks off. Said it was the highest THC content they had that day...even higher than the AK. Both the Tangerine and Orange Bud had a really strong citrus aroma and I'm rationing what I've got left....for that "rainy day" buzz.

Hope to see more posts from your area.

5. haha thanks dude, ill try to keep posted although I am unsure what device to use to document my adventures. Did she pick up from a dispensary or was it some street weed? I know in ann arbor there isnt too much of a difference between both, and that's kinda the same way it works in lansing (I live 2 blocks from a dispensary and 1 from my typical dealer, both amazing) Quick question, would it be "unprofesional to use the built in camera on my laptop until i find a better camera?:confused:

6. Hey, you gotta use what you have. When you get a better camera, your pictures will get better. I suggest you visit Chef's and StaticShocks threads, they get pretty awesome pictures with modest setup's.

My friend from MI got all her weed from a dispensary. She has a medical permit so it's legal for her, sadly not me. She's a real friend for sending me some buds since I can't get legal weed here.

7. It's a process haha. Ill be sure to check it all out soon enough, could you do me a favor and ask her how easy the process is with the medical card for me? I am in the recovery stages from a recent knee surgery and have been told I have had arthritis, but i havent had it "confirmed". Regardless, if you could help me out and send a PM. Ill be posting some pics later tonight. stay posted

8. Sorry for the wait. This bud right here is what I believe is pitbull (correct me if im wrong). The smoke was extremely pleasent, and honestly is one of the sweetest smelling as well as sweetest tasting smokes I have ever had. Currently I am down right fried after a bowl of this tasty potent bud. The bud's pictured are not the ones i smoked, and I would like to apologize ahead of time for the poor quality pictures. If you have read the rest of this thread you would understand, and I will post better quality pictures, and possibly have a new strain to report on. So for now keep tokin lad's :wave:

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]
    looks real nice dude, looks like it tastes purple

10. Haha, thanks man! To be honest however, I personally can pull similarities to that blue mountain dew stuff, but what do I know I am just a stoned man :hippie:

11. what up mittenfolk :smoking:

12. oh ya kno man, just regular ole' michigan stuff. Sippin faygo, puffin herb, and watchin' Redwing's highlights... all we ever do around here by golly!:smoking:

13. If anyone still knows this thing exists, I'd like to let y'all know that I should be back to posting pictures of herb and making a habit out of it, however I'm in between jobs so money is gonna be tight... Updates will be coming.

14. Hello, if anyone can see this I'd like to apologize for my absence and lack of adding pictures so heres the first of many pictures now that i have a new camera. not exactly sure what it is exactly (it was a gift from a friend) so if anyone knows let me know

Attached Files:

15. Also, if anyone wants to know what the smoke was like, it was very tangy, but also was spicy i guess one could say. The breaking apart of the bud was very flaky with just a bit of stickiness and a very pungent skunk scent.

16. did you get the pitbull from a dispenary?

17. no, i dont have my MMJ card yet. I have got it from a good friend of mine.