the woman and me smoking

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by joshola, Dec 1, 2008.

1. So I started dating this chick about 3 months ago, she didn't know I smoked weed till about 2 weeks ago.... Don't know how that happen concitering the fact I'm a daily smoker :smoking:.... But anyways she smoked with me for her first time and she was freaking out, thought she was a snake and shit lol. So now when she comes over I smoke around her and one day I was about to smoke with a buddy of mine and she pulled me aside and said she does not think I should smoke anymore. I don't know what to do really, I'm not going to stop smoking but I don't want to lose this girl because other then the smoking thing she is amazing. what would you do? thanks GC :smoking:

2. this is a really hard one to answer...try talking to her about it...ask her why she wants you to stop

3. You should try meeting eachother halfway.

4. tell her first experiences can be scary and that she should relax and try just a little again.

5. Never change for a girl. Ever. Period.

6. This.

7. Yeah that is what I was thinking about doing and then take it from there. :smoking:

8. qtf..

9. Punch that bitch in the cock sucker jk.... dont change for any woman..

10. Agree with not changing. She'll like it at first what you did for her. but then she'll lose respect, and get bored.

11. Ask her why she wants you to stop smoking and tell her how she's wrong... I mean... meet her half way... or some stuff.

12. yeah i agree

13. Explain to her you smoked everyday before you knew her and you'll smoke everyday after her.

If she doesn't like it, tell her to kick rocks. If she can't accept you just because you smoke, then she doesn't need to be with you.

14. Ummm... Did she give any reasons to back her newfound stance??

15. not at all.... she just came up to me and said I don't think you should smoke and of course I still smoked lol.

16. I think a girl who has such a closed mind that she can't even respect your own decision or can't see past all the lies surrounding pot, isn't worth your time.

I have only ever had one serious relationship and that didn't even end up lasting too long because they almost always have a problem with the way I choose to connect my life with my drug use. They can't seem to see that I derive not only pleasure, but also insight and enlightenment from these drugs I choose to do, and do responsibly.

I really just don't think a girl is worth it if she can't keep an open mind or can't understand why you choose to live your life the way you do... She may not respect it, but she should never tell you that you should stop doing it. She should just voice her concern and move along.

What would she rather have you do, smoke a bowl or two and chill for the night or go out and drink way too much with friends while making a fool of yourself and everyone around you?

One girl actually had the gaul to stare me in the face and tell me that I was ruining my life by smoking weed while she was taking shots of rum with her friend and abusing prescription medication one of her friends just scored. Fuck that!

17. Awesome! A troll that first offers advice before spamming his website! Awesome man.

18. if she was willing to try it and did, then she secretly liked it. she probably just doesn't want to admit it. its a girl thing, she wants to look like the good girl?? just a thought

19. LOL make THC oil, similar to butter making... get a pill crack it open, empty the powder out and fill it with said oil. Slap her face than say "oh shit, sorry... have a painkiller".

Jk of course... =P

Ask her why... I can't think of a good reason other than getting busted by cops...
    Sounds like she's trying to be unreasonable. Also, your body, do with it what you like, not her decision.

20. tell her to make you a sandwich.