The Wolf Pack's Backyard

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Suger Wolf, Jun 19, 2011.

1. hope this keeps me organized. And hopefully some of you tokers can help me.

Doing a side yard medical grow with my roommate and my girl. My backyard is not the best for sun, but at least i got spot. Its on the south side of extremely tall trees and my six foot fence, but on the north side of my house. It get close to 6 hrs of direct sunlight if I move the plants twice a day. I might start moving them 3 or 4 times because I am finding better spots where the sun peaks throw the trees while they usually sit in the shade .
    To be honest

My goals for this grow :
    with the plants I have presently I want to yield on average 4oz per plant
    to stop toking till my last outdoor plant is in its curing jar.
    Keep this journal going while I'm doing outdoor
    test the ph of the water every time I'm about to put the water in the soil

I'll edit this tomorrow when I have more time

Today I transplanted an aff goo mendo into roots organic soil. I am going transplant another aff goo mendo tomorrow but transplant it in a soil mix that will allow me to just give it water throughout its entire life cycle. I'll be interested to compare the diffrence in taste and weight of the two plant when finished.

2. Moving plants is not recommended as it can disturb them if you miss some days or what not. I place all my food in the soil and only water with teas or plain water. Good luck.

3. thanks for the response. very appreciated.

How does not moving them stress the plants?
    The plants will have the same photoperiod if I get too high and lazy and don't move them. So my question is: does the stress come from the irregularity of the plant's amount of light intensity and when the plants got direct sunlight?

4. ^^ Read Corto Malteze grow guide (link in his signature)

You just got advice from experience!

If you want to move them so much - put them in 5-8 gallon containers.

5. Yes it comes from that. But I don't think it'll mess up the flowering if you are careful. If they stay in the best spot do they get 5?. If moving will add 1 hour only then I wouldn't move them and save you the hassle.But it's your situation idk! Hey MrVoorhees, much obliged, it's all from what I learned here at GC. . .

6. thanks guys. I still think they like being moved more than not. so I'm going stick to my game plan.

picture update: woke up early a perky today. I walked outside through the marijuana garden as my usual routine. And today looks like a good day to transplant! Most my ladies look like they could use the extra root room, some could be flushed.

I plan to flush and transplant around 10 or 15 plants between today and tomorrow. I'm going to be using white 10 gallon aeropots for my smaller plants and black 25 gallon smartpots.
    I'm be putting them in with a thin layer of roots organic 707 and a filled up pot of Super soil :)

I'm really excited about using the organic super soil mix this season. I have a couple of plants in it right now, and I transplanted them directly in the supersoil and they seemed to burn on the tips of the leaves. They're doing well now

Attached Files:

7. I pulled out a herm today. It started to flower. Thought that was kinda weird for it being June 22nd.

my hypothesis for flowering time will be a week earlier for outdoor because of how shaded the area is........

The roommate and I gathered the ladies up for picture time.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. I've been really really high, but I just realized you're totally right.:smoke:

The next step is to adjust my garden accordingly

But thank god! saves the bitch of moving them

9. yeah it's a total hassle. Good luck.