The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Can't wait. Haven't played in a while. I'll probably do it on my blood and broken bones play through.

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Played through it 4 times already, all on Death March. Makes it play like Dark Souls a bit. Can't wait to start another play through. New Gwent cards ftw!!!!

Sent from my VS415PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. This is gonna be really good I have a feeling....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just enjoy the game, take in the lore and get your ass to a tavern for a game of Gwent!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Just started downloading blood and wine.
    Just checking out the new interface update. And it's fucking awesome everything is so much easier and better. The whole game feels smoother also.

• Like Like x 1
  6. So w all the blood and wine hype going around, I decided to jump back into this.

I never got too far in my first and only playthrough of this game. I was stuck on a ciri mission. Couldn't beat it, so I took a break that ended up never ending. Last week I went on and got through the mission and I just finished the questline that has you find dandelion and progresses the "find out if ciris in novigrad
    Find out if ciris in etc..." quest.

I have the season pass so now I have these two massive DLCs installed on a huge game I still haven't beat that I just fell back in love with.

After tonight, I'm off work for two days in a row. Got plenty of bud and some drink too. Gonna stock the house with food and play the shit out of this.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Bout to play the new dlc and get back into witcher. Man hearts and stone's was badass. I'm pretty hyped for this even more expansive one

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok well I reinstalled mine with the dlcs and expansions. Really stoked to jump back into this. Been a fan since the first witcher game. Has anyone ever read the witcher books? I'm about 100 pages into the first book (the last wish) and it's pretty good

9. lol witcher tried to update this morning...

i have 32 free gigs right now

but it cant update

what the fuck is in that update? I dont own any DLC so i wonder what nonsense takes up that much space lol

10. If you've not played in a while a crazy amount of things have changed, while new interface for inventory, new map amongst other things. Don't think it should be close to 32GB though.

About 2 hours into the new DLC loving it already!

11. Been about a month I'd say...

Maybe it's because it erases a bunch it then overwrites with new shit

12. And by that, I mean any of you.

13. I've read the first one. It's pretty good

14. Was trying not to rush through Dlc so decided to try some other stuff I didn't do much.. So been playing the fuck out of gwent. Used to hate it now I'm chasing down people to play gwent with lol

15. I love Gwent. But at a certain point my deck became too beast. Like four 10s a game. Had a couple 15s and a bunch that double points. . also for some reason when I logged back on I failed the quest that had u collect all base gsme Gwent cards. Odd.

• Like Like x 2
  16. On my Xbox one the new dlc alone is 15 gbs.

17. The new dlc Gwent players have better cards then the main game so keeps it interesting, plus the new Gwent faction is kinda cool.
    Yeah sorta understandable though as its a completely new map, I'm 3 hours in and have explored maybe 5% so far.

Gunna play some more after work... Can't wait!

18. Started a new playthrough, only lvl 5, so gonna be a while till I can play new content but can't wait.

I got a mind full of weapons, in the battle of me versus myself. And everything that I kept in, I'm finding the courage to tell.

• Like Like x 2