the wild party frenzy night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dankwanted, Apr 18, 2005.

1. we got some fresh weed from our dealer on friday night,dub. went to a party that got cancelled because of parents, then we went back to the girl that was with us house we got kicked out of their and so we went to a local middle school to toke up, which by the way had a big ass fuckin sign that said "DRUG FREE ENVIORNMENT" it was so funny then went back and picked up the girl and went to a later party on the way there i saw a cop pass by and the bitch turned around and started to pull us over, everyone in the car was so high so we threw out the weed and she let us off, whew!! then went to the party and now we have no weed well people at the party wanted some so i contacted someone and wound up gettin some fire ass shit oh and the best part was we got a fat as dub for $10 so we rolled another blunt, then a joint then another and then another, by then everyone was real high and it was 4:00am and i thought itd be cool to roll some more up and smoke at 4:20 so we all did i think a total of 2-3 fat joints AND THEN, the big climax, it was 4:16 and i and everyone was excited guess what happened, EVERY FUCKIN BODY FELL THE FUCK ASLEEP

2. dude that would suck. sounds like something me and my friends would do.

3. haha id be like o well and smoke all of it

4. lol yep

it was VERY hard to throw out the weed.........BUT i'd rather had thrown it out and get searched and they hadn't found anything.....compared to getting searched and going to jail (and EVEN WORSE for me because i'm already on probation :eek: )

i think "karma" had its way with me that night...even tho i threw out the weed....i still got high :smoking:

5. haha, you would bet my ass wouldn't have fallen asleep. i would be like pass me that fat ass blunt!

6. how did you manage to throw weed out the car while the cop was puling you over without them seeing that?

7. well my friend threw it out and the cop was very far away and it was the middle of the night, had thrown it out 2 mins later and we would have died

8. nice man sounds liek uber fucking fun lol