Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The wife took my lunch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Das Nuk, Nov 10, 2010.

1. We had left over Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni and corn in a container. I was going to have it for lunch, but it looks like the wife took it for her lunch. I'm bummed, but I can't stay mad at her for long, she's a hell of a cook.

2. You know what that is? It's, it's...

[​IMG]

3. Ha hamburger helper is not difficult to make at all. I'm sure she's a great cook, you should taste my hamburger helper.....:wave:

Haha weird. Hambuger helper had too much salt though.

4. If I had been plannin on eatin it for sure, I would be PISSED. Haha once you eat again, you'll probably just laugh.

5. I actually cooked the Hamburger Helper last night, cause she didn't feel like cooking. I was looking forward to warming that up and chowing down on it after soem :smoke:

Oh well, I'm sure she'll pay me back somehow :D

6. hahaah this thread made my morning:hello:

7. hahahahaha that sucks man

8. Gonna have to sit the wife down and have a chat with her about this. I find these actions highly unacceptable.

9. I love Hamburger Helper...but I'm poor so I have to settle for Helper...

10. I'm just bummed, cause I was lookin forward to eating that. I'm nice and stoned right now, and it would have been perfect. Oh well, guess Mike & Ikes will have to do for now.

11. Ah... yes... i see how this relates to marijuana...