The "Why 420 is gonna be kickass this year" thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zamzalett, Apr 20, 2011.

1. I'm sure we've all been "MAN BRO THIS 420 IS GONNA BE SO OFF THE HIZZLE I GOT DANK BRO SO CHILL" and we always try to make the next 420 better than the last one :p So tell me peeps, why is 420 gonna be so kickass for you this year?

Me personally I'm skipping my entire morning classes to smoke weed with my girlfriend, then I'm going to Mandarin (It's this dope ass Chinese buffet in Canada, best munchies ever all you can eat crab legs!!!) for lunch. Then I'm going to pick up my copy of Mortal Kombat from EB Games, pick up my 3 best bro's (one of them deals to a lot of people, he also grows so he's smoking us all out with a half O for free :D), then head back to my house to game Mortal Kombat and smoke all day.

I'm getting a weed boner just thinking about it :love: :hello::hello::hello:

2. oh man, i went to mandarin once for munchies. best twenty buck buffet i ever had.

3. Ill wake up at 630 in the morning to go breath in paint fumes in a low standard of safety school shop auto body shop. Then Ill be in class until 3:00 and when I get out i'll realize that I have no money right now. Ill go home and sleep until 8:00 then eat dinner and play games until 12:30 and then repeat.

4. It going to be awesome because everybody is going to be baked out of their mind all fuckin day!!!

5. I've got several ganja goodies lined up including pecan pralines, firecrackers and good old fashioned brownies. Got three different kinds of dank plus whatever others bring. I also have big plans for 4:20pm involving a ton of kief. So I this 4/20 should be pretty dope

6. Well this 4/20's gonna be great for me because......
    1. First time celebrating it with a bunch of friends
    2. I've got 5 different types of bud: Ranging from Blueberry, Bubba Kush, Some Kush, Sour Diesel and Purple Haze ;)
    ....So yeah.....Great 4/20 ahead of me....Just have to get thru sleeping tonight :/

7. The manderin is god-like

8. Me? I'm heading for Anderson, Ca. for the Clone Fest being put on by The Green Heart Collective. There's even a free BBQ! :D It's open only to legal MMJ users over 18.

Gina, the gal who runs TGH, said there WILL be rare, high CBD clones available!

I've just decided it's time for me to stop hiding like a mouse! (Red, you may be a "grumpy old so and so", but thank you for the encouragement! :yay:)

So, LOOK OUT WORLD..... Granny's on the loose!

Granny :wave: (hope to see you in Anderson!)

9. Wake up at 8 am, Drive around with my friend and blaze a few blunts. Head back to my house, Smoke and watch TV till 4 pm, Thats when my best bro gets off work and is going to go pick up a half pound with his paycheck.

Then after we roast a few bowls were gonna go get some more friends and blaze and then go to Joy Luck for some food.

Then probably smoke more later on.

10. Tomorrow, I will scout all of South Jersey for the sacred herb. I will get that dank tomorrow, God dammit.