The who's NOT stoned thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by Retroshark, Dec 9, 2007.

1. so last night i got 4 drops of liquid put directly on my tounge as i laid back in my chair around 12am. by 6am i had realized that not only had my best friend sold me bunk acid, hed also made me pay twice the price he did... just because he knew HE'D already been ripped off.

i felt barely anything and was up all night. decided to end the shittyness with a klonopin up the nose at 7 am and passed out after a little while. slept til about now and dont even feel like i ate any acid last night.

so so upset.

2. Sucks - I got sold bunk acid before so I know how that feels. Karma is a bitch though because the kid who sold me the bunk acid later got caught with coke by the police so I'm glad he got his:) I just stick to shrooms now - work everytime;)

Think I'll eat a mushy or two right now to spice up my day :p

3. how can somone do that with sucha drug.... dont you learn and change after you get into acid?

4. he hasnt gotten into it.

5. I haven't been stoned for a few weeks. It's OK... Kind of boring, not exciting, my brain doesn't feel invigorated.

6. I will be sober for the next 5 minutes, but I cant promise anything after that.

7. Today, might just be the first day in 4 years I haven't smoked weed....

We'll see though, my little brother might come through tonight...

8. Been sober for 2 weeks.

Fuck probation.

9. mouth surgery has taken all my bread and making it hard to get high, a very good friend just dropped me a handful of dank nugs im going to smoke them if it dosent hurt like a mother,

10. Not stoned right now, but I shall be sometime tonight...I grabbed again today because I was running low, I love having 2 types of weed around :)

11. My Bro just called me, he's bringing some bud home tonight.

So the streak continues...

12. Im not stoned...

Maybe a lil high but not stoned

13. Not stoned right now... Moved into my own apartment recently, don't know of any hookups around here, and I just don't really have the funds for large amounts of weed anymore. Oh lord, how I wish I had a fat sack right now... :(

14. I haven't smoked since September.

15. 12 more days and I'm done with sobriety.:devious:

16. thats so lame, oh heres 4 hits of somthing to set your mind free....NOT

17. no buds for today. gotta wait until tuesday. big storm coming to western mass so i anit goin out to get bud and no one will deliver right now in the storm. wheres my resin at?

18. Im sorry but that isn't a best friend. i'd hardly consider someone who does that a friend at all

19. this is a close friend who i got into drugs. he smoked pot already, but i gave him his first mushrooms, first acid, first rolls. id been there as his guide when he refused to listen and ate way too much mushrooms and freaked out.

when he gives me rides when my fucked up car is broken, i give him a gram of the headstash. i hooked him up with personal heeady rolls i only had 4 of. he cut me out of the deal i was getting to get 100mg of pure MDA. he basically called the hookup pretending that he was the one picking it up, not my other friend, his roomate. so the kid picks it up and decides to start distributing it himself. meanwhile, he disregards the fact that I, and his two other roomates all had money invested. i dint loose money, just my share of something rare.

i later found out he had kept a secret stash for thursday night, a night i wont be here, which meant he could give one of the 3 doses to one of his roomates, and now his girlfriend.

again, shafted.

hes been being a real jerk lately. not calling me for communal trips with all my friends already there. shit like that. same shit that happens all through my life.

last night sitting somewhat dissosociated from the 4 weak ass hits, i was thinking about how shitty hes been and how much i hook him up. i dont ever really confront people about shit, but its been like one thing after another, as far as dissrespecting our friendship and trust goes.

i was hoping to find some mushrooms or some rolls tonight, i made 180 dollars selling my 360 , so ive been trying to invest in stuff i know i cant get back home. i had 2 rolls saved, btu due to my friday night official first art exhibition in my school museum, i just had to indulge and go to the opening party rolling.

now i have one for new years, which is fine. i have about 10 g's of great cali funk that i can smoke whenever i want, and 35 bucks went to my douche friend, so i have about 70 or so to try and find goodies. id like to try and have a better trip tonight, but there is nothing around at all so it seems.

i have one 2mg klonopin left and my friend is bringing over xanax and more kpins. ill probably pick up more k pins, as they are more cost efficient.

ill keep some for while im at home, and need to chill.

tonight ill probably end up sitting around doing nothing. my good friends are at their appartment, but so is the acid kid, and i dont feel like having to confront him when he asks me how my trip was, cause id tell him that there was none.

anyway, im real pined out and i think im going to get pizza or spagetti at the cafeteria, maybe fine someone who wants to chill tonight. finals week sucks. i have one final i dont need to study for, and everyone else is busy.

i want a girl pretty badly right now, thought about that alot last night, as i blazed with two cuties around 3 am, still waiting on those 12am hits. one was really cute and seemed into me, but they had to leave. i jsut wanted to chill with someone for a while, its so boring being the only one with free time and well planned schedules (who also does lots of drugs:cool:)

20. Yea man. I could never imagine giving someone a bunk roll. That'd be just.....WRONG. :D

Currently at 5:17 PM PST, Buffet is NOT stoned. However, sometime later during the night, he might venture over to his hook's house and procure the items necessary for stonage. Awww yeaaaaa son.

:laughing:

[​IMG]