The whole world is against me!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Gleesac, Apr 10, 2008.

1. man right now i feel like the whole world is aligned against me......im fuckin up in school even though im tryin the hardest ive ever tried...my parents are pissed at me for no good reason....im on probation for doing nothing....and then to top it all off on monday morning i was driving to pick up my buddy for school and my right front wheel FELL OFF!!!!!! yes my wheel straight up came off of my car and guess what.....its gonna cost 4000 dollars to fix......FOUR MOTHERFUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. I know how you feel man. I feel the exact same way right now.

But a part of me loves it. Fuck the world man. Fuck those who are tring to keep you down and hold you back. It makes me that more determined to be the best I can be, in whatever I do.

Sometimes you just gotta take a deep breath, and step back. Take a look at it all, and take it day by day.

3. Holy hell man. Thats a bummer. Ive been hella worried about that happening to my car..shiit..Sorry to hear everything tho, that sucks. Ill definitely smoke the next bowl for you man.

4. dude I feel you. sucking ass at school, damn cars always fucking breaking down... i just spent 3,000 on my car 2 months ago.

Just smoke a fatty and chillout, unless your porbation officer actually tests you..

good luck mister. =D

5. why the fuck did the wheel jsut straight up fall off

6. So you're parents are mad at you for no reason and you're on probation for doing nothing? Hmmm...well in my experience with those matters they don't usually happen for "no good reason". IMO a little bit of accountability will go a long way.

Not much shit you can do about ur car tho....tough break

7. you sound like my father a lot, with me.. haha, shit happens basically, and stop making excuses. (oh and i mean you sound like my father in the nicest way possible!):D

8. If you look at the pic, 3 studs are missing (poking out of brake) and 2 looked like were starting to break. Most likely you had loose lug nuts (if someone didnt do it for you).

The lug nut fell off and the rim cuts the stud

9. my dads just a drunk angry prick who vents his frustrations on me and i got arrested after the police served a warrent on my friends apartment while i was there cleaning it for him while he was at banaroo to be a nice pal.......and to the person who said smoke a fatty i cant get bud till tomorrow....but thank god for kief grinders....

10. Holy shit is the fucking rotor dug intot he pavement? If so that is fucking badass

But I feel sorry for you mayng, I just honestly wish I could have seen that because I bet there was some crazy ass sparks flying around when it happened.

Shit, give some more details on it, I bet it was a pretty badass story.

11. i feel ya son. shit has been just about the same for me. i would give u some advice, but i'm lost myself

12. LOL your wheel fucking fell off... either you took it to a bad shop, or someone fucked with you and loosened all your nuts.

13. i dont really see how the world is against you though

if your fuckin up in school, maybe you need to try even HARDER...

parents can be pissed for what seems to be no reason, but theres probably a reason

i'm sure you didnt get probation for jaywalking

and you definitely should have noticed somethin if your wheel fell off, like your car wobbling n shit, its not like all the bolts were tight n it just popped off, maybe u shoulda paid more attention, cuz my buddies wheel almost fell off n i had to go meet him with my jack n shit to tighten his wheel cuz he felt it wobbling and knocking n shit

not tryin to be hard on you or anything, i'm just sayin, the world is never against you for no reason at all, usually its your own fault

cuz god hates me too, but i know most of it is because of me

14. ^^^ youre saying nothing new to me but it goes beyond something as simple as that....and i did notice a slight wobble/clicking noise and i said to myself im gonna drive to school and figure it out from there but it straight up busted loose when i hit the pothole its resting in in my friends driveway......shit sucks and just venting

15. I understand what it's like to have everything going wrong all at once. It sucks so much. Especially when there's not much you can do to make things better. But sooner or later things will come around for you and work out. If you need someone to talk to or vent to just send me a PM, I know how much of a difference it can make to just vent and let it all out. Hope things get better for you :)

16. check out this crazy turn of events!!! a lil while ago i got side swiped by some woman and the guy my family goes to for car repairs(been goin to the same guy for like 20 years so hes somewhat of a family friend) said the swipe would cost 3700 to fix!!!! and the car came to 4500 something so basically i only had to throw down 800 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yea....i guess th old saying is true things always look their darkest before dawn

17. your gettin ripped the fuck off if your payin 4 g's to fix that.
    just remember shit gets low every once in awhile but then you bounce back up, just smoke a blunt and contemplate about something to contemplate.

18. Dont make excuses for one, A couple of those things im sure didnt happen over 'nothing'. Gotta man up and take responsibilty.

Sucks bout the whip though. And yeah it shouldnt cost no 4 G's shit go by a new whip with that.

19. Damn thats rufff

20. i think all you guys mis understood....the wheel i gonna cost 4500 plus some other minor damages that im just gettig fixed right now......the swipe shouldnt cost that much really just the cost of a fresh coat of paint and a dent sucked out but this way i can get 3700 from that womans insurance to put towards getting the wheel fixed aswell.......meaning only 800 bucks is coming from my pocket....