The whole town is dry!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Higgy, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Yeah, its been awhile, for reasons i won't delve into right now. But the fact of the matter is that my entire town is dry! Every single one of my hookups has nadda, zip, zilch. I can't get my hands on so much as a seed of marijuana! I've been trying for 2 weeks now to no avail. >_< Wish me and my poor town luck!

2. damn that is sad...sorry to hear
    but im sure SOMEONE has bud somewhere close
    i think its time to swig sum brew....

3. alcohol has been my substitute for the time being. Its nice to be irish, cuts back on the hangovers :D I think i may have a lead to get some bud. Updates to come.

4. fuckin sucks man, hope the dryness ends soon

5. That is not good.. I know how I get when I go a couple hours without.

I can say this, if you were in the Philly area I would deliver you some. I wish I could be more help.

GOODLUCK MY FRIEND....... I HOPE YOU SCORE SOON.....

6. Don't worry, I am going through the same problem. What sucks even worse is I found a guy form out of town who I thought was gonna hook me up, but now he is no where to be found.

7. i know how u feel man everyone round here is gettin busted and those that do have are sending their prices thru the roof it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks so bad

8. Where I live all the dealers who get their stuff from San Fran. are all dry.......But, the people who grow their own shit, is still good ;)

9. ok, so i didn't get my own but a friend of mine managed to get some and we had a sesh. Twas marvelous.

10. thats why i live in new york..

11. It's impossible to go dry. I've never heard of such a thing.

12. so lemme get this straight, ryanistheryan.. you made it a point to live in new york because they're never dry or are "you just sayin'"?

anyhoo, i've been dry for a long time, got no solid hookups, it's not so bad.. i wish i had some whiskey though.. dun worry, by halloween there should be so much good weed going around.. i'm so lucky to have my bday a week after halloween, that's the good shit..

13. I hear ya man, last year i had a dry spell that lasted about 2 weeks. IT WAS HELL, then da sea of green returned :smoke: havent had that problem for a long time though

14. its like that hear to alittle bit there is still herb aroudn you just have to track it down its a pain

15. i'm sure there's plenty of it going around my town, i just have to hook into the right people. My previous solid hookup recently quit, and then i went to my secondary who stopped selling, So now i'm stuck with nothing buy a resinated pipe and and a lighter from good ol canada. I just gotta get some before Warped Tour yo!

16. lol i guarantee that i will be eating all the candy i get before it gets to my bag on halloween

17. Man that sucks...this honestly has NEVER happened to me or even came close there is sooooo much weed around here at any given time...you could probably stop any random person and get ATLEAST a dime.