The Whole Picture About The War On Drugs!!!! Look Here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Bud_Buddy777, Feb 10, 2004.

1. 1. as you all know pot doesnt kill its like alcohol the things we do under the influence of it is whats bad therefore we should treat it under the same law of alcohol.

2.If Bush wants to end drug dealers and stop that money going to terrorism. Then what should he do?? LEGALIZE IT
    Remember the 20's alcohol was just like pot it created crime and the price for it rose. SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!

3. For a comparison Cigaraettes kill millions of people a year and they are legal. Pot kills ZERO people a year and they are illegal.

2. I'm all for legalization, don't get me wrong. But to be fair, people have done dumb shit while stoned and gotten themselves killed.

3. People do dumb shit and get killed all the time, whether they're high or not. I don't see that as a reason to keep it illegal. Besides, I've seen more people do dumb things from alcohol than weed. Come to think of it, I can't really think of any time I have seen a high person do something life threateningly stupid just because they were high.