The who would win in a fight? Thread.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Noddz, May 10, 2015.

1. Pfft, Lou Reed

Moon vs Bonham

2. Moons a crazy mofo

Morrison or Dave Grohl

3. Ali wouldn't of been able to handle Iron Mike. Joe Frazier and George Foreman both knocked him out at least once, Ali took a lot of hits and was slopy on the D, Tyson would of buried him 1st round.

Band fight.

Iggy and the Stooges vs The MC5

4. Brad Nowell vs Kurt Cobain

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bradley...

Layne Staley vs Eddie Veder

6. Better yet

Van Halen vs Van Hagar

7. Vsn halen. That dudes raw as fuck.

Eminem vs 50 cent?!?!?

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

8. "So go ahead, read up on how I used to get beat up, peed on and be on free lunch."
    Pretty sure fitty would rock em'.

Tom Cruise vs Keanu Reeves

9. Tom Cruise is a special kind of crazy but I do not have faith in his fighting capabilities. Gonna have to go with Keanu, plus he's seen some shit.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Keanu would win hands down. Both have discipline and have gotten training for movies, but I think Keanu has more weight and height and would smash Tom Cruise in a bloody hand to hand fight, and I think Keanu is more level headed for such a situation.

Obama vs putin.

11. Putin would kick Obama's ass. He's ex KGB as well right? So who knows what weird moves he might pull in a fight.

Oprah vs Ellen DeGeneres.

12. Hmm... That's a tough one: I'd say it would be a good fight, but Oprah would pull through. Ellen seems too girly to win a fight to me. Haha

Jason Aldean vs Kenny Chesney?!?!?

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

13. Ali. Tyson never really fought skilled boxers who knew how to box (Hollyfield had his number because he knew how to box and stand toe to toe). Iron Mike was short, stalky and a bull, coming right at you; straight ahead, looking for the knockout blow. Ali would bob and weave Tyson and jab him to death with his long reach, tiring him out rather quickly. Ali was built to go the distance. Tyson was a 3 round knockout puncher. He would be gassed fast against Ali.

The Grinch v Jack Frost?

14. Bob Ross he's ex military and he likes to "beat the devil outta it"

Sloth from the goonies or jaws from the old James Bond movies

15. Me

[/Thread]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dissapointing :mad:

Al Pacino vs. Robert De Niro (current day)

• Like Like x 1
  17. I think Robert de niro would win he looks healthier than Pacino idk.

Steven seagal Vs Steve wilkos

18. Oh god I hate both of them... I'll give it to Seagal via soccer kicks to the fucking face

Donald Trump vs Barack Obama