Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The White

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BayAreaToker, Jul 29, 2009.

1. $60 eighth from the club

[​IMG]

2. Looks really nice and covered with snow. How does it smoke?

3. It's the only weed I've ever come across that gets you high off of one hit
    it's super dense and sticky, covered in resin. the nug in picture is like 2 grams

4. gotta love california..nice frosty nugs

5. those are some frosssty nugs man nice pick up

6. well played on that bro. very nice lookin bud.

7. looking tasty man

8. which club? i literally might drive up wherever it is just for that bud. shit looks INSANE bro.

9. Gotta love that trichrome smoothered, dense, perfectly manicured bud.

10. that looks really really good. i never heard of that strain but now im gonna search for it.

11. angry i can't just walk into a place and get something like this.. gah.

12. Looks great, but I feel bad that so called 'clubs' and 'dispensaries' are charging so much. The old 'but it's a risk' argument doesn't hold water when it's legal in your State and the DEA has backed off of club raids.

Fucking greedy growers. It makes me ashamed sometimes for my fellow farmers that the prices get jacked up so much :(

13. damn looks like snow enjoy my friend

14. good title, enjoy the frostyness

15. harborside baby i was there yesterday but they only had eigths lefts and i didnt have enough but i was gunna get me some of that white hope its still there tommorw :smoking:

16. Yup, well said. It's pretty greedy in my opinion also.

17. :cool:

18. wha what??
    60 an 1/8 is a bust.
    but that bud is a pretty piece 'o dank covered in suuugggaa

19. Amen.