The white widow death.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by theylive, Dec 8, 2018.

1. #1 theylive, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is a white widow auto that’s in about the fifth week of flower. She’s sitting in FFOF soil, feeding FF nutrients at 1\4 to 1/2 strength once a week, recharge once a week and cal\mag once a week.
    Ive been leaning towards a nitrogen or cal/mag deficiency but not sure. I did have a pH issues for about a week where it was at 4.9, but I’ve since corrected and the soil is around 6.4.
    I’ve grown the strain before and had the same issues during flower and I don’t want a repeat. Unsure if I have a lockout going on and I am nervous about flushing this early in flower.
    I would really appreciate any insight or recommendations. Thank you!

2. It's lockout! It is getting worse or could it be remaining damage from your PH issue,? What did you do last time this happend? If it's getting worse than you must flush because lockout is a systemic snowball effect, and I am not sure if you have a large enough structure for self cannabilization!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you for the response and Yes, it seems like it’s getting worse. I did a major defoliation mid flower last grow with this strain and removing those fan leaves really screwed me up and it did seem like it cannibalized itself ... the sugar leaves were pretty necrotic at harvest Time.
    I actually haven’t flushed at all, even in veg as I’ve been lightly feeding “organic” nutes. Most likely I will flush this evening.
    Thanks again for chiming in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. No problem my friend, good luck and Godspeed!

• Like Like x 1