The White Mans Plague

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by 420Stitches, Feb 23, 2014.

1. #1 420Stitches, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    READ BEFORE COMMENTING.

The name was a sick joke, hopefully that's obvious. Anyways, the other day I was thinking about how every race has 'cons,' like names that can be used to hurt them (Nigger, chink, etc...), stereotypes, and other shit. The common opinion seems to be that white people don't have anything like that, but I realized we totally do! And tons of us get annoyed by it! What is this? Racism! White people have a list of 'forbidden' words that cannot be used under threat of being called a racist, and whenever a white person is called a racist usually they get super defensive about it. I don't know, just a thought since most people don't realize white people do have an Achilles heel xD

This is not -- in any way -- intended to be racist. In fact, if you are of a race other that white (Yeah, I say black and white, w/e) I give you this information in hopes of giving you something to aggravate your white friends with. Basically, just call 'em racist.

As a forum of stoners, has anyone else thought about this? Brought it up to a few friends when I was thinking about it and they were surprised they hadn't thought about it like that. Come to think of it, though, I might have heard a comedian talking about this before.

Holy shit I just can't shake the feeling that I'm gonna get killed over the title of this thread haha, but I HAD TO DO IT. I HAD TO. IT JUST SOUNDS SO HORRIBLE.

2. Good post. Good points. Trouble with calling a white person racist is that you've just admitted to the same behavior, joking or not. Right?

Yeah, but it's not like anyone would retaliate (Non-white person: "Racist!" White person: "No! You're racist!" See? Doesn't work lol), plus I think us pasties deserve it xD

4. True story!

5. I dont mind a little racism coming back at us. Afterall we did kill off a bunch of native americans, enslave entire race(s) and continue to economically exploit all minority groups.
    Tit for tat if you ask me

6. ^ speak for yourself, i never migrated ;D
    but yes OP is right haha i get really defensive if someone calls me racist, even if its because i just told my asian friend he'd be able to find the rips if he opened his damn eyes

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    I actually had something like this happen just yesterday. I was at work helping a customer (black lady) and as soon as she walked away one of my co-workers (also black) said jokingly, "Hey man, you had a little disdain tone in you voice when you were talking to her, you're RACIST!". And of course before I could even think about it, I defended myself with "I am not racist!" loud enough for half the store and the lady to hear me. Goddammit I have the worst timing, and volume control, in the world.

If you're white, it's like you can't even win the racist argument man, it's not like I fucking had slaves, or chased the Native Americans away (Hell I am almost 1/4 Cherokee, sure do not look like it though thanks to the rest of me being Scots/Irish and French), but since my ancestors were probably racist it automatically makes me one too. 

8. If you think about it though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I'm white and a racist. I don't treat them different. I give them respect if they respect me. I don't care that they're color is different it's just you know they weren't raised like you.

But anyways go the fuck ahead and call me racist. Hahahhahahaha I'll just not respond.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

10. so in your eyes the white race is superior to the black race? 

11. No? Everyone's equal, I just don't like Mexicans and blacks 99% of the time because of the way they act. I have adopted Mexican family members. I'm not talking shit about colored people.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

12. #12 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014

Is this really a reason people are racist? My parents beat the shit out of me as a kid, psychically and mentally. I went to like 8 different schools before I even reached the 5th grade, don't even know the reason why. I could go on, but I really don't think I need to.

I hope to hell no one was raised like me, and I'm not going to hate on anyone for being lucky to have a better childhood than I had. It would seem to me that every single pair of parents would raise their child different, no matter the skin color everyone is going to be raised different than anyone else. What the fuck kind stupid ignorant person couldn't see that?

13. do you know what racism is? 

Yeah, he ninja'd me on that one.

15. I never said I like white people either.
    I like Clean people. That know what the fuck they're doing with their life. Not to get me wrong or anything but when I'm working and see a stupid beaner drivingn a 80 thousand dollar car living in a shit apartment. You know they don't have their priorities straight.
    I don't like stupid fucks like that. Or people that be posting on Facebook pictures of their slut ass when they have 4 children. God damn man. I do have my head in my ass. It's all races now that I think about it. Haha thanks for helping me fight out I fucking hate everyone.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

16. I'm racist against mosquitos

17. so youre racist.. 

but consider everyone to be equal.. 

you hate everyone equally but you hate 99% of mexicans and blacks .. 

you contribute your hate to race or just humanity as a whole? 

cause if so then i can relate there.. 

i cant say i hate everyone.. but i have a general disdain for most people.. race isnt the issue.. white, black, mexican, whatever.. people suck.. 

Still man, before you judge someone, anyone no matter who it is. You have not lived their life, you are not them, you don't have their thoughts, goals, ambitions, taste in music, taste for food, you know absolutely nothing them, how they were raised, treated growing up, their are so many factors that make us who we are that hating someone based on just an appearance, of even an acquaintance of yours, just seems ridiculous to me.

I try not to judge people, even my parents for how they raised me, because I don't know what it's like to be them. It's a fucked up world out there, we all have our own perceptions of it, we all have our own way to get through it, but spreading hate around because we can't understand each other is the one thing that is destroying the fucking planet. Every single person is fucking selfish, including myself in a lot of ways, and until we can learn to accept people nothing is ever going to change.

I honestly don't care if you read this or not, or care or not. But hopefully you do and in some form at least you try to think, think of every factor it takes into being an individual before you judge other people.

I'm also pretty fucking stoned so hopefully that actually makes some sorta sense.  

19. I really don't know any whites that uses racist terms, or speak disdainfully of minorities.   If people of other groups think that's all we do behind their backs, they're badly mistaken as most whites are not like this.   I hear blacks bitch about chinese and whites, PR's complain about blacks, and I don't know what the hell the Asians are saying or thinking but they really don't bother anybody if they're left alone. 

20. I like very little people. But Im nice to everyone. I don't say I hate them in reality I keep the hate to myself. Hahah and yea I guess I just dislike a lot of people. At least everyone in Oregon. When I was in Hawaii everyone was great. The islanders were sweet as fuck showing us all the spots to eat and chill. (Where to get some bud) hahahha maybe need to go back. 😝

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi