Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The White Lighter Myth

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CHED, Nov 5, 2013.

1. I just found out about it, and ive been using one for weeks!! Am i going to die at 27?

2. Only if your a left handed rock-n-roller that died before the disposable BIC came out. Just like the others that the MYTH was based upon. :smoke:

3. Haha man never use a white lighter! 
    If you must, doodle some sharpie on there. 
    If you believe in luck and shit like that, then yeah stay away from white bic lighters haha. 

4. you'll probably die before 27. you are stupid enough to believe this shit so i must assume you are not going to be on the favorable side of natural selection for long. 

that pikachu is ballin

6. Im Left handed :smoking:

7. Apparently you missed the rest of my post. :smoke:

8. I always use white bics. Living on the edge!

9. Well i have experienced lately 'the horrors' latlely getting high, it all makes sense!

10. He watches you sleep. 

11. so now its white lighters? what happened to yellow lighters? people and their crazy superstitions.....

12. I had a white bic lighter for a while, I used to feel badass smoking with that shit but then it ran out :(

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

13. Wait... It was red lighters for me. Never heard of a white lighter myth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Only thing i could count with white lighters is they are shit, bic used to do a colour thing where the colours represent how high the flame goes, this was for a while youl still be lucky to find some at service stations or them asian corner stores,

Blue and red were the highest
    Black and green mid high
    Yellow orange mid
    The rest were standard

By highest i dont mean shoot out like when you do it yourself to those shit cheap ones, was about 2.5cm flame compared to the average one that looks like its died in the ass

15. NEVER USE ONE....EVER.