Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "Where The Hell Did I Put My Lighter?" Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M32 Blazer, Mar 8, 2013.

1. I dunno if this thread is gonna succeed or not, but I just wrapped an absolute fat head and just as i was about to spark it and get hella high guess what happened?

Can't find my fuckin lighter anywhere in the house! It's frustrating but funny at the same time. I know alot of you must have been in similar situations in the past!

So discuss your missing lighter storys :laughing:

2. in my pocket

3. Whenever I focus real hard on rolling a fat, perfect blunt.
    I'll always misplace my lighter before bake it.
    Or I'll lose it mid sesh after packing a fresh bowl.

4. Every time I go home from college I lose my lighter! :( I can't figure out if the town's just cursed or somebody keeps lighter jacking me...

5. Lighters will always dissapear no matter how closely you keep an eye on them haha. It's the way of life

6. Sometimes I forget and realize that I'm holding it...just like guitar picks!

7. Everytime you lose a lighter get a new one instead of searching. You'll reach a point where every time you look under a bed, in a corner or in any pocket you'll find a lighter. Lost lighter conundrum solved.

8. if i "lose" my lighter, it's probably in my pocket, coat pocket, different pair of pants' pocket, in the couch, in my car. sometimes it's in my lap in a crease in my pants or something, too.

i'm always like... "shit, man, just rolled this awesome doobie and i can't even smoke it!"

9. I share your pain my bruva :(

10. Dunno where any of my lighters are... I spent 15 minutes looking for them last weekend.

Oh well--my vaporizer only requires an outlet, so it's not a big deal. :)

11. LOL

Greatest thread of all time....i think EVERY stoner goes thru this problem multiple times a day haha

But it don't get worse then this.

I remember the second time I smoked out of a bong ever, I took a huge rip of of AK-47, and as I was awaiting for my second hit. It suddenly dawned upon me "oh shit where my lighter?!" (we each had our own lighter to speed things up)

So im frantically search everywhere in the room, table tops, couch, etc. I swear this is all true...so as I frantically search I noticed all my buddies bust out laughing uncontrollably. I have no idea so i turned around like "WTF?!"

One buddies who is holding stomach goes "dude...seriously?! U playing around?"
    I'm like "wtf man? what r u talkin bout, and why u guys laughing?"
    He goes "uhhh...dude check your left palm."

It turns out I had the lighter in my hand the whole time i was lookin for :eek: LOL

Fuck...gotta get some of that ak-47 again lol.

12. Last night,was high. When I come back home,I usually put it between my radio speakers(3 speakers) and I wake up this morning,go on the pc,search for my lighter near the radio. Can't fuckng find it,so i'm like: My dad came and found my lighter(with resin on the bottom of it)so I start shitting in my pants and I check everywhere...lighter ended up beeing in my pants.

:mad:

13. When I'm half baked, mid session I ALWAYS lose my lighter while clearing my bong. It's usually on the window sill, floor, or on or behind my bed.... the worst part is I always tweak over it, then I'm like oh. its right here....

14. Yeah haha you start to worry wen u first realise it's missing :laughing: but when your super stoned and can't find your lighter it triggers a lil panic attack for some reason.

I've wasted my whole high before on a stupid scavenger hunt for my lighter lol checked the back garden the front garden the living room my bedroom basically the whole house and by the time I found it (back garden, buried underneath the bench I sit and blaze on) I was fully sober :( Waste of a high

15. Ill have like 7 lighters and lose all those bitches then end up carrying four lighters in my pocket before I know it.

Worse is when I'm looking for a lighter trying to spark my bowl and check my pockets 3 or 4 fucking times with no luck then out of nowhere like the lighter fairy came ill check and there my lighter will be.

16. Lighters are some magical shit dude.. I have like 20 laying around my house but can never find one when I need to smokee..

17. I buy lighters like crazy, when I loose one I grab a new one there hidden everywhere they are like easter eggs in my house ha

18. Lighters have there own brains. They exist to confuse and torment us

19. Not a lighter but I just found a 2 year old pack of blunt wraps in my cupboard lol

20. I once walked around my house retracing my steps looking for a lighter that was already in my hand..