The what's in your pocket thread!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokinbudzzz, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Im baked and i thought i would make this thread. Sounded like fun at the time.

[​IMG]

Gum (I hate to have bad breathe, NASTY)

Car keys

wallet

Lottery ( normally i dont play but it was 50 mil and i said FUCK IT im buying a ticket.

Pretty much the normal shit. I bet some of you guys have weird shit in your pocket and thought it would be interesting to see lol.

2. #2 HBGBUB, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    I think there's a thread like this

O well ill play, my bowl and lighter and my wallet. That's it

looks like we got us a hippie motherfucker down there haha

VVVVVVVVV

3. regards to your gum look up a fun ingredient thats on it called aspartame

fun times

to the thread: i dont have pockets so nothing

4. Uhh my Itouch phone Wallet lighter and some E

5. Lets see I have, my wallet, phone, I touch, papers, lighter, herb, Copenhagen wintergreen, keys, and lastly my dug out and one hitter. I never leave home without being prepared.

6. M'n'M container with two joints in it, lighter, iPhone, wallet and earphones.

7. You know, there's really no scientific evidence that aspartame is dangerous. Unless you actually were saying it's fun, because I can't really comment on that.

I only have a wallet in my pockets right now. I hate keeping too much stuff in pockets.

8. [quote name='"MobiusStrip"']

You know, there's really no scientific evidence that aspartame is dangerous. .[/quote]

This. Especially the low low amounts that would be in a piece of gum.

9. if you say so,
    thats why the rest of the world pretty much banned it, save north america lol
    there is plenty of evidence to support that aspartame damages brain cells

10. I always keep an extra lighter, a work knife, a pack of papers, my wallet, a pen, and eye drops in my pockets.

11. Aside from the standard wallet/phone/keys items, I also have one beer(Dos Equis) and exactly .4g's of some nice hash.:smoke:

12. An Alumawallet cause that's how i roll.

13. nothing, i hate stuff in my pockets. makes me lumpy. i hold stuff.

14. Lots of things are bad for you. Most people live usually to the same age even heavy smokers live until their atleast 60 most times. Their is also no aspartame in this gum only sucrose which is a little better for you. I don't drink diet coke either, only water and sometimes beer.

15. just my phone at the time.

16. A giant dog turd.

17. Right now ? My hand adjusting my nuts

18. My dick when your Mom walks by :p

19. 2 lighters with wick and some bud and hash and my iPhone in my hand