The "What would you do if..." thread (hypothetical scenarios)

Discussion in 'General' started by DaComeUpCat, Sep 2, 2009.

1. What's up GC. I cant believe no one has come up with this thread yet. This is basically the thread where you make up a hypothetical scenario and ask what the next poster would do after you've answer the previous poster's question. Simple enough.

You can either have multiple choice answers or just have them answer it themselves. Let's see what ya got GC! I'll start with a simple situation to get us warmed up.

You are driving while extremely stoned with weed and paraphernalia in your car. What would you do if there was a police road block just a few cars ahead that were stopping and searching all cars for a killer?

2. Eat the weed and shove the pipe in the electrical wires.

What would you do if you came before you were inside with a hot girl at a party?

Edit:Couldn't think of anything better.

3. I'd go through the check point and play it cool, and if they really wanted to waste their time fuckin with a stoner while a killer is on the loose so be it.

4. #4 DaComeUpCat, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    EDIT:

I would look at her awkwardly and then cower my ass outta the party.

Ill ask a question since Agalloch forgot to ask one.

What would you do if you were having a session deep in the woods alone and you noticed a creepy character following you?

5. I would change the scenario from the creepy character following me to me stalking the creepy character. The hunter becomes the hunted..

What would you do if while walking down the street you notice foreign troops invading your town?

6. Take my clothes off and staple a racoon to my face. Then pretend to be dead.

What would you do if your doctor told you that he had to remove your Genetalia because of a nasty infection?

7. I would pull my cock out and slap him across the face for not coming up with a better solution.

What would you do if you saw police planting evidence on someone who was pulled over?

8. Plant a box of donuts on there car, and while their distracted take the evidence and shove it up their ass.

What would you do if you were trapped in micheal jacksons closet and you found narnia, and the creatures asked you to bring micheal back for charges of rape to young dwarfs?

9. I would cock smack the doctor so hard it broke his neck, then have his wife make me food while i spun her around on my dick. :ey:

10. I'd go dig him up out of his grave and package each of his body parts in neatly wrapped boxes, and send it to them via airmail

What would you do if you had teeth in your vagina?

11. id freak out that i even had a vagina, then even more so that its got teeth.

what would you do if you were given a box that said 'Do Not Open until Dec. 21 2012'?

12. open it!

what would you do if you saw somebody slip rat poison in your neighbors constantly barking dogs food ?

13. I'd record him doing it, tell the owner and report that cock sucker!

What would you do if a Worm hole into another dimension opened up in front of you?

14. I would burn it, and remove the temptation to care.

What would you do if you were being torn into 4 parts like William Wallace in Braveheart, the part at the end when they want him to bless the crown?

15. Answer the previous poster's question!!!

I would've taken the pain killers when the chick offered them to me beforehand.

What would you do if WW3 started?

16. I'd dig a hole. A fucking hole in the ground. Until it starts to get warm rather than cold. And live down there.

What would you do if you were in an airplane and the guy sitting next to you was coming onto you?

Literally and figuratively.

17. Quick, let me answer before someone gets mad...

I'd give him the mile high bitchslap.

And ask, what would you do if you were painted purple, in a dress and riding on a bus?

18. Same here It's happened to me before I just played it cool and they let us through... (since no one has posted a question...)

What would u do if you had plants growing in your house and the police raided you? (i dont mean 100 plants more like 2 or 3 ..)